Lowest prices for your stay
US$83
Reserve now, pay at stay
TravelocityUS$83
TraveluroUS$89
CheapTicketsUS$83
All reviews french doors comfortable room furniture lobby texas
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2021 via mobile

The hotel was clean the staff was friendly. We loved the pool area and even used the BBQ pits. Since it was a family trip I didn't check but was greatly surprised that there was a hot tub too. The whole family had a wonderful trip.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites I-35 Near AT&T Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2021

Hi alexisj742,

We are exceptionally thankful that you have honored our staff members with praiseworthy words. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you had a great experience with us. We will always ensure that we keep delighting you with our facilities and services,

Our management is always happy to serve you and we can't wait to see you again here at Quality Inn & Suites I-35 Near AT&T Center.

Reviewed 31 July 2021

If your wanting to spend some time in San Antonio, this end of town and this hotel are NOT it. Upon pulling in you realize that the place hasn’t looked like the pictures online since being built. It has negative rated curb appeal. The attendant admitted they “lost” their landscaper and things are so full of weeds and overgrown into the sidewalks. Cancellation attempt failed as, “there is absolutely no cancellation within 72 hrs of check-in. (Because let’s be honest, if it was possible to cancel when you pulled in no one would stay.) I tell myself, “hey, your a big girl. You just got back from a trip to a 3rd world country. It can’t be that bad.” Or so I thought, until I walked into my room. It smelled like old abandoned deer camp. Next thought, “this is bad. But kind of nostalgic as it totally smells like your old, cheaply constructed, not fully moisture controlled family deer camp.” Even being a handicap room, it was tight but that’s doable. THEN I walked into the bathroom and UGH! It smelled even worse than the deer camp room, like old mildewed bath towels. Even worse than the stay in the 3rd world country motel.
The pool wasn’t terrible & beds were actually ok but overall it’s a no for me. Top end it’s worth $80/night ANY night. So it’s overpriced for what your getting. I’d be ashamed if I was the owner.
It’s a NON-choice LOW-Quality hotel at best.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites I-35 Near AT&T Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2021

Dear Regan R,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. It is not like us to deliver poor accommodations and we will work our hardest to get back to the standard we are known for especially with the condition of the hotel, pool, and the cleanliness.

We will act on these complaints seriously and will fix all problems as soon as possible. We take your business very seriously and assure you that management has taken all the steps to make sure that all the rooms are clean and our ultimate goal is to make sure each guest has a comfortable stay. Again, thank you for your time and feedback. We sincerely hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit.

Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

Clean room,soft beds,open pool,friendly service,junior suite very spacious,Small store inside office area,convient location near downtown,could use security patrol around premises during the night for price!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites I-35 Near AT&T Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2021

Der K9092XZricardor,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! We are really appreciative of your generous compliments about clean rooms, comfortable beds, pool, friendly staff, and our convenient location.

Thanks for rewarding our efforts in providing the best service to our guests. Looking forward to welcoming you soon here at Quality Inn & Suites I-35 Near AT&T Center.

Reviewed 21 June 2021 via mobile

This was a great place to stay at. We reserved a suite with a king bed and it was so comfortable. The room was cleaned so well and properly stocked with towels. I would definitely stay here again in the future.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites I-35 Near AT&T Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2021

Hi Jlilyan9778,

Thank you so much for your recent feedback on your stay with us at the Quality Inn & Suites I-35 near AT&T Center. We really appreciate your high rating and kind words about your stay with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

Thank you.

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Front day attendant was very helpful and polite. Great room for the price. Pretty big. Even had French doors. Vending machines were close by. They even had a little store at front with ice cream, sodas, and candies.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Tina M, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites I-35 Near AT&T Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Hi T2879SXeddieg,

Thank you so much for your heartwarming review. Thank you for your appreciation for our staff and your kind compliment to our location and amenities. Our ultimate ambition is to provide a five-star experience, and we are thrilled to learn that we have succeeded. We hope to impress you again during your next visit and we thank you for sharing your experience.