“Pho!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: Northwest Side
Neighbourhood: Northwest Side
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

They have a lunch special- $13 for a large (and I mean LARGE) soup, 2 egg rolls (fresh or fried), and an ice tea. The broth for the Pho is some of the best I’ve had outside of Vietnam- I was very impressed with the flavor and the value.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Come here for the Vietnamese Fried Rolls. Come here for the delicious Boba. But make sure to get a large bowl of Pho too! I've tried all the Pho shops in San Antonio and this is by far the best.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Had the vermicelli noodles with grilled pork. I was very disappointed. Not enough flavor and very tough dried pork. The salad was not what is typically served in Vietnamese restaurants. Also had the fresh spring rolls. They seem to be pre-made not fresh. I had the beef pho here and I highly recommend it. Service is 5 of 10. Not sure if I’ll come back. $14.11 with a diet soda.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

The food is authentic and flavorful. I had Chicken Pho and Crispy Fried Eggrolls. The food was fresh and had great value. We had 2 tea's 2 med bowls of soup and an appetizer and our bill was $19 and some change. I'd defiantly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Omg. The duck soup was delicious. Never had anything like it. Food coma. My daughter had the #31. Dont know what it was because i was too busy eating!! Will be back. Super cheap. Would pay more!!

Been to Pho Ha Long? Share your experiences!