“Clean and cozy..great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ivyaka98
Dallas, Texas
“Clean and cozy..great location”
Reviewed 17 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

I rented this unit for Spring break. My family and I had a great time. It was very cozy and clean. All the rooms had flat screen tv and the beds were very comfortable. The location is also great, 10 mins from Sea World and 20 mins from the river walk. It is also very close to restaurants and other activities such at Main Events and Malibu grand prix. The neighborhood is also very quiet and we felt safe there. The only negative is that the stove is a big older but it wasn't a big deal because we only made breakfast. The owner was also great to work with. He/She (couldn't tell by the name) responded quickly to all my emails and answered all my questions.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: stove
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
lyn33872
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Enhanced our trip immensely!! Will definitely rent again!!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

The family, from all over the country, met in San Antonio for a wedding. We chose a vacation rental over booking multiple hotel rooms....and we are so happy that we did. Having our own private place allowed for entertaining and for completing all those last minute wedding tasks without causing additional stress to the bridal couple.

The condo was great! Dishes, pots and pans, towels, paper products, dish and laundry soap, even a few basic cooking needs (appeared to maybe have been left by previous guests and to which we added coffee and cereal) - all provided. The condo is conveniently located near stores and services in a quiet complex.

Many of the family and friends asked how we found this and I told them it was an answer to prayer.....and I shared the information :-)

The only downside? My elderly parents stayed there with us and there are more stairs than I thought there would be - there are six or seven steps outside (but they are not high and there is a secure handrail) and the bedrooms are upstairs.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
MomN2Trav...
Saint Charles, Missouri
“Home Away from Home”
Reviewed 10 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

My husband, 2 kids (12, 9) & I stayed here during the week of Thanksgiving. My kids now call this their "house in San Antonio". The townhouse style condo has a cute modern style & was nicely furnished. There were 3 TVs, cable with movie channels & wi-fi, which provided plenty of in-house entertainment in the evenings after day-long activities.

The location was about 20 min from downtown & 10 min from Seaworld as stated. There were lots of brochures available for the various things to do around San Antonio.

The townhouse is in an older building in a section of town with a lot of other town homes & apartments. The pictures make things look a little newer than they are. It was a great price for the space & accomodation, so it's not a complaint, just an observation. I think the age also meant more sound from the outside from the windows. We could hear neighbors coming & going in the living room at night but it did not affect our sleep in the bedrooms.

Also note that there is no washer & dryer. It's not stated in the description that there is but I'd hoped for one as I had been traveling for a week for work before joining my family here. There is a laundry right up the street though.

The location is convenient to a lot of restaurants & shopping. We found a great burger place in a strip mall at Ingram called Spanky's Burger Joint. We also got delivery from Papa Johns while staying here. Astin left some menus for various delivery options as well. The HEB grocery store is 5-10 min away so we stocked up on a few items for breakfast & evening snacking/drinks.

Working with Astin was a breeze. Easy check-in & check-out. All managed through emails & texts. Some nice fire logs were left to enjoy the fireplace which was great as I think we experienced some unusually cold days in San Antonio. We also found coffee in the cupboard & purchased some additional coffee which we left behind for the next visitors.

All-in-all, I would return here & recommend to friends. It was our home away from home. My comments are meant to be informative for future travelers not complaints as we truly enjoyed staying here.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing