“Tons of Character & Excellent Guest Service”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Wood Counter top, Stainless sink,  stone and bamboo backsplash
Full size Refrigerator
HDTV,  Blue ray disc player
Decorative Door from Local Artist
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
soycupcak...
Cypress, Texas
“Tons of Character & Excellent Guest Service”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

My family and I took a vacation to San Antonio this past weekend to celebrate my son's 11th birthday. We decided to try FlipKey instead of a hotel for the first time and are so thankful we did. The property is absolutely adorable and you can tell that Barry and Esther really put their hearts into it. We were greeted by a very warm and personal welcome that included a handwritten card, a box full of treats from a local bakery, and an invitation to try her tomatoes growing along side one of the buildings. The cottage was clean and well-maintained and just the right size for our family of four.

As for the comments regarding the neighborhood and noise in other reviews: the neighborhood is a little run down, I will agree - but their property is a gem in the middle of it all. And the location was excellent. It took us only 2-5 minutes to get to the River Walk and every restaurant we tried and it was maybe a 15 minute drive to SeaWorld. As for the trains/noise: it wasn't what I was expecting. There was one train that went by in the middle of the night and from quite a distance. If I hadn't been listening for it, I probably would have missed it. And I didn't hear any other noise - it was very calm and quiet at night :)

Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Galveston
Reviewed 22 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
MWoof
Phoenix, Arizona
“Perfect for our family!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

My husband, daughter and I stayed here for four nights while visiting our son who is at Fort Sam Houston and found it perfect for our needs. It was very clean, had a full kitchen, washer and dryer, and is nicely appointed. It is in a neighborhood that is in between the base and downtown so it was convenient to everything we wanted. The neighborhood itself is a little rundown, but this property is not!

Thank you!

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Texas
Reviewed 9 September 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
AL
Reviewed 8 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Rooms Location
Cleanliness Check-in / front desk
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing