3,423 results
All reviews nicole phillips israel gonzalez valet supervisor the river walk courtyard room beautiful hotel houston street valet parking majestic theater romantic getaway valet service the entire staff upon check mourad vvip riverwalk acenar
Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

Loved my time at this hotel. The staff were welcoming and friendly, there wasn’t anything that was too much trouble. The housekeeping turndown service in the evenings was a lovely touch, and they have complimentary hot chocolate and espresso available any time of day or night. The location is perfect, central to everything you might need. Beds were comfy and it was very quiet so I slept beautifully the whole time. Bit pricy but I felt it was worth it.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
HotelValenciaRW, Executive Assistant at Hotel Valencia Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Dear Shanshantc,

Thank you for taking the time to review your Hotel Valencia Riverwalk experience. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us! Our complimentary hot chocolate and espresso is a great way to start the day. I'm glad you were able to experience that!

Please do not hesitate to contact me for booking assistance the next time your travels bring you to downtown San Antonio. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

We stayed here over the weekend for a wedding and as usual it was great. Our friends stayed at a different hotel and was not impressed. They commented on how they should have stayed where we were. They will stay at the Valencia next time. Love this hotel!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Pena3family,

Thank you for taking the time to review your Hotel Valencia Riverwalk experience. We appreciate your wonderful comments! We would love to host you and your friends again soon! Please do not hesitate to contact me for booking assistance the next time your travels bring you to downtown San Antonio. We'd love to see you again!

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Every aspect of Hotel Valencia is top notch. From the moment we stepped out of the taxi, we were treated above all expectations. Moe, Guest Service Representative, took great care of us with recommendations, reservations, and looked out for our welfare. The customer service at the bar/restaurant was incredible. The food was delicious!!! Because of this service and clean, quiet accommodations, plus the prime location, we will come back to stay here again on our next visit...

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Charlene N,

We can not thank you enough for sharing such a positive review regarding your Hotel Valencia Riverwalk experience. I look forward to sharing your comments with Moe and the team on a job well done!

Please do not hesitate to contact me for booking assistance the next time your travels bring you to downtown San Antonio. We would love to host you again soon!

Reviewed 5 November 2018

From the first contact with the hotel, every staff member went out of their way to make my stay perfect. The hotel is beautiful, and every nook and cranny is designed with taste and imagination. The rooms are unique combining design with a sense of place. The bed and linens are heavenly. The location is perfect- right on the Riverwalk without being in the middle of bars and noise. Walk to all and come back to quiet. On top of al the attributes there was a complimentary cappuccino and scone breakfast bar. I didn't want to leave!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank OnAir47420089478
HotelValenciaRW, Executive Assistant at Hotel Valencia Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Dear OnAir47420089478,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a raving review of your Hotel Valencia Riverwalk experience. We value your detailed review, and I will be sure to share your comments with the team.

We definitely did not want you to leave either! Please do not hesitate to contact me for booking assistance the next time your travels bring you back to San Antonio. We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 3 November 2018

Very good location on the quiet part of the riverwalk but a short riverside walk to all the action. The room was very comfortable the staff very friendly and helpful. There is free coffee, juice and sweet rolls in the lobby in the morning. Hot very good breakfast tacos are offered for $4 each in their dining spot.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sherry F,

Thank you for taking the time to review your Hotel Valencia Riverwalk experience. I was happy to read that you enjoyed our location, and other aspects of your stay! Please do not hesitate to contact me for booking assistance the next time your travels bring you back to downtown San Antonio. We look forward to hosting you again soon!