All reviewstilted kiltshopping and restaurantsroom was cleanstay there againeasy accesswe've stayedfront desk clerkthe breakfast areahome away from homewafflesexcellent hotelbusiness tripa great place to stayfreewaysatexas
Reviewed 26 March 2017

An excellent choice. Clean room. Welcoming staff, great location. Lots of restaurants nearby. Nice time was had by all. We really were very relaxed and glad we had rooms across the hall from each other

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Wilbur B, General Manager at Hampton Inn San Antonio - Northwoods, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2017

Dear 601penelopes,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write to me. I know how busy your schedule must be but your comments mean a lot to me and I will most diffidently share it with the rest of our TEAM. Giving us a 5 star review & saying how we were "an excellent choice" Make us HAPPY!!!

We hope to see you in San Antonio!!

Best regards,

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Staff was very unfriendly.
At first glance room looked updated but had old furniture.
Rate was outrageous.
I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone!! We've stayed in Hamptons before but this one was horrible!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Wilbur B, General Manager at Hampton Inn San Antonio - Northwoods, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Dear 95brandi,

I would like to apologize for you unsatisfactory stay here at Hampton Inn Northwoods during your visit to San Antonio. Guest satisfactory is very important to us and I'd like to receive some specifics of what and when you were faced with unfrindly staff in order to rectify the situation. Could you please contact me directly at 210-404-1144 or email me at wilbur.bodden@hilton? Again, I apologize for the unsatisfactory stay and hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

This is was very clean the staff could not do enough to insure our stay was great We had unusual circomatances and the staff went out or their way to meet our needs. I look forward to returning to this Inn when ever the oppertunity presents it self

Dear byrond751,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I will most diffidently share it with the rest of our TEAM. I am happy to hear that our staff was able to be accommodating. Making you Happy is very important to us.

We look forward to seeing again soon.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Friendly staff and nice, quiet room. Pet friendly was a welcome accommodation. Would definitely book again the next time I am in San Antonio, Texas. 200charactersminimum,200charactersminimum,200charactersminimum.

Dear SKim76,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write to me. I know how busy your schedule must be but your comments mean a lot to me and I will most diffidently share it with the rest of our TEAM. I am happy to hear that our staff was able to be accommodating.

We love being "Pet friendly"!!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

I think the hotel my have been understaffed and not prepared for the number of guests staying. No food available for breakfast, none being replaced and wasn't being cleaned. Front desk staff were great and very helpful with check in.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Wilbur B, General Manager at Hampton Inn San Antonio - Northwoods, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Dear michaelwI3911VI,

I am very sorry to hear that had an unpleasant experience at breakfast. We strive to make sure we are staff appropriately & have enough breakfast items (hot & cold) available during breakfast hours. Obviously, we felt short on meeting your expectations. Nice to hear that your check-in experience with the front desk was "great & very helpful".