All reviews san antonio airport within a mile radius shuttle service is north star mall an early flight waffles room was clean rental car easy access would stay here again the breakfast area free breakfast great place to stay convenient location nice stay sea world walmart
Reviewed 16 October 2018

it was a very nice hotel, we have booked other rooms for this week due to a funeral in Abiliene and Dumas. I would check the mattress a little hard if you like that. but overall the hotel was very clean, and everyone was very helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 965caras
lq0921gm, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate our location. We appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Being right next to the airport I was worried about noise. However, I slept through the night without any problems due to plane noise. Didn't hear any noise from the other rooms, either.
Being somewhat tall (6' 1") I was glad that the shower head was tall enough for me. The bathroom countertop was one of the larger ones I've seen in a La Quinta as well. My only complaint about the bathroom was that some water leaked out between the tank and bowl on the toilet when it was flushed. Not enough to get the floor wet so I didn't bother to ask to have it fixed. Probably should have mentioned it on checkout but I was in a bit of a rush.
This was the largest La Quinta I've ever seen. I was on the 5th floor and that is probably only half way up. Luckily the breakfast area is large enough that I didn't have any trouble finding a table in the morning.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
lq0921gm, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Thank you for the rating. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel was decent; we got our room cheap on Hotwire.com. This was one of the busiest hotels I’ve ever stayed at and yet it was one of the quietest too. You could tell that it was dated and needed some TLC. One complaint is I found trash behind one of the dressers when I went to plug my phone charger in.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
lq0921gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Let me start by apologizing for the trash you found behind the nightstand. It is, and we will be addressing it with our housekeeping staff. I am glad that the rest of your stay was a pleanset one.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

This is our favorite place to stay in San Antonio. One of our favorite LaQuintas anywhere. The staff is always friendly. The rooms are very clean. They offer a nice breakfast. We stay here frequently and have never been disappointed.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We are pleased to hear that your previous stays with us have all been pleasant. I will pass along your kind words to our staff as they will be happy to hear you were satisfied with your rooms, our breakfast and with the overall friendliness of our team. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Room tip: Non needed.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple