“Great rental home in SA - perfect location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ehiltbrun...
Wylie, Texas
“Great rental home in SA - perfect location”
Reviewed 6 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Highly recommend this rental home in San Antonio. Great location near intersection of 1604 and Bandera Road. Convenient access to all of SA especially Six Flags, Sea World, La Cantera, and downtown. We rented the home to attend the Final Four basketball games in SA this past weekend. Owner was very easy to rent from - quick to respond to questions and provide information. We brought our two labs with us. Owner ensured fence and backyard was properly fenced - even replaced a whole side of the fence to ensure my concerns were addressed properly. Plenty of space as we had 6 guests that stayed in the home plus a few family members who stopped by on Easter Sunday. Everything listed was accurate. Property was clean and well-maintained. Very nice and safe neighborhood. Backyard is spacious. We have rented several homes in SA - this is by far our favorite! Highly recommend this rental!!

keisha b
“A awesome house”
Reviewed 23 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Carlos is a awsome person He went above and beyond to make sure I got my reservation for the day I needed it the house had alot of the items we needed to for our trip like laundry soap, fabric softener, body wash full size item it also had toy and game for the kids The house was very clean i will stay again

andybmorr...
Brandon, Mississippi
“Great house and location!”
Reviewed 23 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The house was clean and extremely well laid out. It was very convenient and easy to access. The communication was great and everything was as advertised. I highly recommend it.

Suestr31
Carencro, Louisiana
“Very Accommodating!”
Reviewed 22 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Very nice home in nice, safe subdivision. The home was roomy, clean and well cared for. The owner even accepted our small dogs too and even mended the fence so our little pups couldn't get out! We have not one complaint and would definitely stay again.

Your age range 50-64
Larry B
“Once again a great stay at a lovely location”
Reviewed 13 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

What else needs to be said?: I am a repeat customer at this location. I have booked with SA Vacay many other times. I have now stayed at 4 (5?) of the SA Vacay locations. Everyplace is well maintained, super clean and quiet locations and close to the areas I am visiting. The kitchens are well stocked with cooking needs, etc. The homes are all lovely.

I will be a repeat and repeat customer! Not only have I recommended to friends, but friends and I have shared trips at the same home! They are repeat customers, too!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing