“Susan's Cottage”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Joshua Lo...
“Susan's Cottage”
Reviewed 21 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Very clean and made us feel right at home. Home had everything we needed and made our vacation even 10Xs more relaxing and enjoyable. We will be back again!!!

visit2018
Junction City, Kansas
“Cottage”
Reviewed 4 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I was really impressed with the home. I say home because it was very comfortable and welcoming. Well stocked with supplies, like the fact that there was a washer and dryer in the room, back yard. The location was great, quite neighborhood. I would recommend anyone visiting San Antonio to book this place.

Xochitl A
“Cozy cottage——-but surprisingly spacious”
Reviewed 24 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This older home reminded me of my parents’ house and was so cozy for me and all my guests. I loved the old charm. I will definitely love to stay here again when I come back to SA. Its location was perfect for groceries, places to eat, shopping and airport! You can’t ask for anything more. The house is surprisingly spacious for being a cottage and I especially loved the extra lot that separated us from all other neighbors. There is a rooster that may wake you up but if that isn’t a problem, then you’ll be just fine.”

jacknrita
Ishpeming, Michigan
“BMT AFB Graduation”
Reviewed 20 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

It was a pleasure to stay at Carlos' Susan's Cottage in Historic San Antonio, Texas. We were first time visitors in Texas,and it will remain as a memorable visit. We came to Texas for our daughter graduation from BMT in the Air Force. Carlos was very helpful in informing us of all important information for visiting the base. Carlos warmly welcomed to San Antonio and walked us thru the cozy, well-maintained cottage. It was in a quiet neighborhood, and close to the River Walk,historic downtown, restaurants, shopping,and the Alamo. Susan's Cottage was well equipped with everything we could think of. We felt like we were at home!
If we get another opportunity to come to San Antonio, we will certainly contact Carlos and stay again.
Thank you Carlos for your caring, professional, and friendly service.

Rita Edwards

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing