Lowest prices for your stay
US$89
Priceline
US$89
Trip.com
US$88
Comfort InnUS$89
eDreamsUS$89
TraveluroUS$99
All reviews great place to stay water pressure staff was very friendly and helpful nice hotel shower desk
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2020

Nice hotel, staff was very friendly Especially Chris at the desk she was very helpful with suggestions for our evening itinerary. The room itself was clean and cozy overall a great stay we will return

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
BOB P, Manager at Comfort Inn I-10 East Near AT&T Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2020

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. If you’re traveling to our area gain soon, don’t hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 9 January 2020

Ms Irma was the best, super nice and very polite. The room was clean and comfortable. The shower actually had good water pressure. The breakfast was ok at best. I will be staying again in the future when visiting San Antonio.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
BOB P, General Manager at Comfort Inn I-10 East Near AT&T Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2020

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. I will let Ms. Irma know of your review, I know she will be delighted . If you’re traveling to our area gain soon, don’t hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 27 November 2019 via mobile

Hotel was very clean, comfy and had no electrical problems . Ms.Irma was very nice and answered all questions while also informing all the great info about the hotel . Will definitely stay again when visiting San Antonio .

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
BOB P, General Manager at Comfort Inn I-10 East Near AT&T Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2019

Thank you , We were delighted having you as our guest, Please feel free to call us directly for you future reservations. Happy Holidays.

Reviewed 4 October 2019

Very clean and nice. The beds were comfortable and the sheets were not scratchy. Staffing was very helpful. close to shopping, restaurants and highways to get to our destiations. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2019
BOB P, Manager at Comfort Inn I-10 East Near AT&T Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, I'm glad you enjoyed our comfortable beds and the staff always strive to make our Guests feel at home. We look forward to seeing you again soon next time your in town.

Reviewed 28 September 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at this Comfort Inn, room was nice & breakfast was great! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was pretty good for our day at the Alamo. If we travel this way again would stay again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BOB P, Manager at Comfort Inn I-10 East Near AT&T Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2019

thank you for your stay & your feedback, We were delighted having you as out guest, Please visit us soon & mention your past stay with us for points.