All reviews great hot breakfast microwave and mini fridge hotel is conveniently located fold out couch great place to stay your luggage front desk staff good nights sleep rooms are spacious free breakfast would definitely stay here again awesome location short stay yogurt the breakfast area flat screen tv heb
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

The location is far out from the city but close to the airport. Lots of restaurants and shops nearby. Staff are really friendly. Missed breakfast as it said until 10 but the staff packed it up at 9.30. Nice little pool for kids. 24 hour snacks if you want them!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Place was clean But had a funny smell in room almost like sausage. Beds were hard had to ask for extra comforter to sleep on for padding. Some of the Guest were very loud in hallway very late at night. We did tell the front desk and they moved us to a quieter room. Continental Breakfast was very good.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

My wife and i stayed here for our vacation last week. Room was clean. Breakfast was great. I was impressed overalll. However i asked 2 employees ( i think one was a manager) where i could get a "good ol' texas steak". since i was from ohio. He gave directions to a place and we chatted ot yp a bit. When i was on my way back to the room, i overheard them mocking me. Not quietly i mean they were very loud and obnoxious about it which i did not appreciate. I did not go where they suggested. I mean i dont care what people think about me but dont let me hear it. Other than that i would stay there again. Advice to the 2 guys that mocked me: just be careful how loud you are when talking about other people.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Nice, large rooms, very friendly staff, comfortable beds, decent hot breakfast. Good location with plenty of restaurants nearby, also close to the airport.

It's a little hard to find the first time you visit because it is located behind a shopping mall and the sign for the hotel is in front of the mall, GPS will bring you to the sign by the road, then you have to figure out it is kind of hidden behind the mall.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2016

This hotel,was convenient and close to the Alamo and Riverwalk. Room was clean, barthroom was nice with nice a nice showere and lots of hot water. Staff were very accommodating . Beds were very comfortable as well, with lots of nice pillows.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple