“Super comfortable, great views, excellent...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Finegal20...
Grand Marais, Minnesota
“Super comfortable, great views, excellent location!”
Reviewed 7 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed at Casa Bre for a month. Very modern and functional home that was super well equipped. Fabulous unobstructed views backs up to desert landscape with convenient hiking trails in a quiet neighborhood. Ten minutes to great public golf courses and minutes away from good restaurants and any kind of shopping. Loved the close proximity to Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Costco and much more. A great base for visiting Tucson's many attractions - museums, Saguro National Park and more. We will be back!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
MaryS20
Rock Island, Illinois
“Comfortable ....nice location”
Reviewed 13 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay very much! The house was very comfortable....neat and tidy.. Had everything for a nice stay... We would have liked to have returned but the price was raised so high That we found a much more modern house in the range we were looking for...if you are willing to pay the price...it's in a great location ....

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location. Patio view of mountain
Liked least: Sloooow Internet ...limited TV channels
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Older travelers People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
luaboe
Oregon
“Beautiful, Comfortable and Relaxing Casa BreAnna! Great place!”
Reviewed 12 November 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

I have had the opportunity to spend from August 19 to October 31st at the Casa BreAnna. It has been 73 days of pure comfort. I have had my coffee or eaten breakfast out on the patio each morning enjoying the sunshine. I watched the monsoons enter the valley, completely engulf the mountains, and then pour down rain. You can almost hear the dessert soaking up the water! My favorite was watching the sunset and admiring the constantly changing colors on the beautiful Catalina Mountains. That is a site to see! From the patio or the living room, that view at sunset was definitely my favorite thing while staying here.
And there are so many other favorites. Bre has paid attention to so many details to ensure our stay was comfortable. Everything I have needed has been here.
Full kitchen for baking and preparing meals, even an array of spices! Some I had never tried before so that was fun.
The living room is so comfortable to lay back, watch direct TV (I even got to record my favorite shows), listen to music and just relax. I also worked from there. Set up my computer, printer, great wi if reception, had my phone and it was easy to conduct my rental and consulting business from afar! Nicest "office" I have had.
I slept great! The beds, linens and pillows were so nice. Enough pillows to find the ones I liked.
So many other little things....I wanted to take a picnic on a hike, she had paper plates and plastic silverware; even a coozi! I was having difficulty reading something, and she had a magnifying glass. I ran out of Qtips, she had some. Washer and dryer, all the conveniences of home.
And the location was perfect. It seems I could get almost anywhere in within 20 minutes. Drugstore 5 min, groceries 10 min (she even left her Frys card so I got a grocery discounts!) and restaurants 10 and 15 minutes away!
Lots of things to do: There are at least two great malls within 10-15 minutes which included a great array of stores with great prices (I got my Christmas shopping nearly done!), movie theater, great Sushi restaurant, and many more! I even got a full body massage for $35! And the hiking was great, in August and September we did have to plan early am hikes, but great just the same. Catalina State Park, Pusch Ridge and lots of others. I like the easier ones and I saw people doing the more difficult hikes - seems like there was something for everyone including cyclists and horses.
I was a little worried about how hot it might be here in August and September and it did get hot but what I found out it just required a little bit of planning for morning outside activities.
October is splendid. Weather just perfect. Outside more often. A trip to Mount Lemmon and I got to see the fall colors! The saguaro and views were magnificent too. Here at the house, open doors with nice breezes.
It was so nice, quiet, safe, comfortable and beautiful at Casa BreAnna's, I hope to go back again. I already miss it!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view, sunsets and comfort
Liked least: Had to leave
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Bangkok
Reviewed 14 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
mi
Reviewed 13 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing