All reviews hi express front desk room was clean the breakfast area following morning excellent stay nice hotel microwave and fridge pima air museum staff was friendly and helpful breakfast included would stay here again minute drive an upgrade easy access checking in saguaro national park
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Stayed here one night. Very nice accommodations. Breakfast was decent, included eggs, sausages, etc. Hotel property and room was clean and fairly spacious. Nice bed and pillows, got a good nights sleep. Staff was friendly and helpful. Price was very competitive and I would stay here again next time in Tucson.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Justin M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

My team and I are delighted to see you enjoyed your stay with us! We work hard daily to keep our guests happy, and were happy we were able to achieve that with you! We look forward to seeing you again in your future travels!

Reviewed 31 October 2018

Quiet, clean room. Reasonable lighting and outlets. Standard bathroom. Fridge and microwave. Pool and hot tub. Enhanced complimentary breakfast-better than most places. Friendly staff. Comfortable bed.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

I was told there was a large truck parking lot adjacent to this hotel on E. Wetmore, but the way a vehicle or two were parked made it very difficult to get to it with a semi.
The following morning I was sure I would have to wait for two vehicles to move to get out, but luckily enough vehicles on the far end of the building had cleared out so I was able to get out that way 1.5 hours after I was ready to leave. They don't ask for vehicle plate numbers, so I was just kind of stuck. It would be much easier if the curb island and tree leading to that lot were not there.
The bed was really comfortable, the room was clean, and other that the water control handle in the shower being loose, and the door stopper in the bathroom needing another rubber footing, everything was great.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2018

There are no positive comments I can make about this hotel. When my husband and I arrived, there was no one at the registration desk, and it took several minutes for a staff member to arrive to check us in. My husband had all of our luggage out of the car, on a cart, and in the lobby before the person made an entrance at the desk.

The room in which we were assigned on the first floor was far below what we are accustomed to expect at a Holiday Inn Express. The carpet in the room is disgusting (many stains one of which was next to the bed and we were very reluctant to go near even with shoes on). Lighting in the room was dingy, and the window curtain was off several hooks. The bathroom grout was as offensive as the carpet.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jane G
Justin M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

We are sorry about your experience at our hotel. We work hard daily to keep our hotel very clean and have a great reputation for our cleanliness. Unfortunately some times are members at the desk have to walk away to help our guests. Again we are sorry for your experience and hope you don't write us off completely. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We got a last minute reservation without a problem. We were greeted with a smile by a lovely young lady at reception. As a member of IHG, the percs are great, we were given a lovely suite. The room was clean, and we slept well. Breakfast was ok, the usual hotel faire available at most hotels that have breakfast included. Overall, a good stay, and would return again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Justin M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We hope to see you again in your future travels!