“Good quality italian with americen influence”
Review of Rosalina

Rosalina
Reserve with OpenTable
Rosalina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 900 Restaurants in Providence
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2018

After a long dau we arrived in Providence amd we were recommended Rosalinas and it did jot disappoint. Good food (my blacki ink spaghetti with crab was excellemt, ky wife,s veal parmigiano was americen heavy style so not to her taste). Service was good but aimed at a quck turnaround where we were looking to relax. Overall would highly recommend though.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

The service and food were excellent but my husband became ill with typical foodborne illness symptoms shortly after eating dinner there on Saturday August 25th, 2018. He had a Gemelli pasta dish & Greek salad. We informed the restaurant of his illness via the contact page on their website, but no one reached out to us.

As my husband & I had eaten the same things for all previous meals in the last 4 days, except for this meal, and his abdominal/stomach cramping followed shortly after this meal, we feel it is fair to conclude that the meal he had at this restaurant was the cause of his illness. As a result of this illness we were unable to travel and had to spend an additional night at our hotel rather than return home.

While the food cost vis a vis value would be generally be positive if my husband had not become ill, it turned out to be an expensive meal.

As a public health professional I do not take lightly reporting a restaurant for foodborne illness, but I would have expected the restaurant to reach out for more details to consider whether any particular ingredient or kitchen hygiene practice may need to be addressed.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We’ve visited Rosalina twice while in Providence. Consistency defines both visits in terms of service, quality and absolutely delicious food flavor. Appetizers and Desserts are really good. One course is the prequel and gets you excited for what comes next. No complaints other thanit was sad when it all came to an end. The Tiramisu offered during our second visit was to die for. ... and I am not a Tiramisu fan. Reservations please!

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Close walk from our hotel. Clean and open setting, staff quick, helpful and efficient. Good amount of offerings. Food was plentiful and presentation were good. Just not a "wow" experience or reason to go back if I lived here.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This was not my first time at Rosalin's, but it was probably the best. My wife and I had made reservations for an hour later than we needed, as the PPAC show we attended started an hour earlier than I originally thought.

When we arrived at Rosalina's, on a Sunday in May, the place was jammed with families and graduates of one of the nearby colleges. Oops, my fault!

The staff quickly suggested an outside table on the sidewalk, very nice. Our waiter, who had arrived early for his shift, jumped right in an attended to our needs - a fine bottle of wine! The waiter was extremely personable and engaged us in chatter regarding PPAC and the theater scene in providence. This was our first experience attending a show in PVD, however, we are both very avid theater goers.

The wine was wonderful. We next ordered entrees that were perfectly prepared. The pasta was al dente, as one would expect from an Italian restaurant in providence. The shrimp in my meal were plenty and sizable, and also cooked perfectly. My wife's meal was just as well prepared and presented. The meal was accompanied with a fine bread and EVOO.

While we don't usually indulge in desserts, the outside atmosphere and the vibe was so nice, we decided to linger and try a couple of their offerings. My tiramisu was excellent, but my wife's truffle was exemplary!

The bill was a reasonable cost of less than $100.00.

While this place in not on actual federal hill, it is well worth the exploration. MANGA!