“Rosalina Great Ilalian”
Review of Rosalina

Rosalina
Reserve with OpenTable
Rosalina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 900 Restaurants in Providence
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We’ve visited Rosalina twice while in Providence. Consistency defines both visits in terms of service, quality and absolutely delicious food flavor. Appetizers and Desserts are really good. One course is the prequel and gets you excited for what comes next. No complaints other thanit was sad when it all came to an end. The Tiramisu offered during our second visit was to die for. ... and I am not a Tiramisu fan. Reservations please!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Close walk from our hotel. Clean and open setting, staff quick, helpful and efficient. Good amount of offerings. Food was plentiful and presentation were good. Just not a "wow" experience or reason to go back if I lived here.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

This was not my first time at Rosalin's, but it was probably the best. My wife and I had made reservations for an hour later than we needed, as the PPAC show we attended started an hour earlier than I originally thought.

When we arrived at Rosalina's, on a Sunday in May, the place was jammed with families and graduates of one of the nearby colleges. Oops, my fault!

The staff quickly suggested an outside table on the sidewalk, very nice. Our waiter, who had arrived early for his shift, jumped right in an attended to our needs - a fine bottle of wine! The waiter was extremely personable and engaged us in chatter regarding PPAC and the theater scene in providence. This was our first experience attending a show in PVD, however, we are both very avid theater goers.

The wine was wonderful. We next ordered entrees that were perfectly prepared. The pasta was al dente, as one would expect from an Italian restaurant in providence. The shrimp in my meal were plenty and sizable, and also cooked perfectly. My wife's meal was just as well prepared and presented. The meal was accompanied with a fine bread and EVOO.

While we don't usually indulge in desserts, the outside atmosphere and the vibe was so nice, we decided to linger and try a couple of their offerings. My tiramisu was excellent, but my wife's truffle was exemplary!

The bill was a reasonable cost of less than $100.00.

While this place in not on actual federal hill, it is well worth the exploration. MANGA!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

The environment is good, the waitress was very kind, my colleagues order fish they say it was really good I order pork as in the picture it came not cooked in the middle and very burned outside I ask for it to be cooked and they did but then it wasn't cooked neither so I order a salad the avocado one and the avocado was not good the color was black in the inside all do they didn't charge me for any of the plates, I will probably not come back.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We had a delightful meal in this small downtown restaurant. Do try the antipast tray. Just wonderful. We also tried the very tasty calamari. The pasta was just right—especially the eggplant raviolis. Service was very professional and attentive. We were glad we made a reservation because of the size of the place.Parking is available nearby. Just be sure to get a voucher from the restaurant before parking.

Date of visit: April 2018