“Future Islands”

Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel
Ranked #4 of 51 Nightlife in Providence
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Very nice venue, drinks at the bar could be larger (and better made), but the venue is quite cozy & a relaxed atmosphere

Reviewed 1 January 2017

I attended the Gogol Bordello show and I really like this venue! Wish it was closer for me though ( I'm in NYC)
Small, but powerful. Nice staff. Good sound

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Great place to see a show. Intimate and inexpensive. The staff was extremely friendly. The light show was great, the sound system was less than great, but adequate. I would suggest getting floor level tickets (the least expensive) and get there early, so you can get a good spot close to the stage.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

superb venue. owner (Rick Lupo) is great. really tries to bring in the best music. I bring my team (PSResidents) here and we always have the best time.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

Saw August Burns Red last night. An incredible live performance band, truly a must see. The venue was clean, had reasonably priced drinks, and had a nice set and great lights. But the sound quality was the worst of any venue I have ever been too. Took away from alot of the fun. Too bad.