Providence Biltmore(Providence)
US$215
US$172
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

Christopher Dodge House(Providence)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$304
US$202
  • Breakfast included
The Dean Hotel(Providence)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$168
Downcity Inn(Providence)
US$171
Dye House Lofts(Providence)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,275 results
All reviewsgrace churchbrick wallarts districtcharming hotelvalet parkingwithin walking distancechain hotelsthe general managerjunior suitevalet servicefront desk staffking bedheart of downtownbrown universityfederal hillrhode islandconvention center
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

After a very long and tiring day of travel we were greeted by the friendliest and most professional hotel staff ever! Everything we could of wanted we found at the hotel Providence. From the doorman to the most comfortable bed.

The location is central to an inviting historic arts district. Great restaurants easy walk and the hotel restaurant and bar are very good and reasonable.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rosemary H
MattChauvin, General Manager at Hotel Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Rosemary H,

I am glad that you found our staff to be the most friendliest and professional ever! I complete agree with you. I will be sure to share your nice comments with the staff. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed our restaurant, Backstage Kitchen and Bar. Thanks for the five star review and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Girlfriend and I stayed on a Friday Night to get a beautiful taste of Providence and it did not disappoint! From walking out of the hotel and looking down to see the beautiful Providence Performing Art Center sign (PPAC), to Murphy's at the other corner to enjoy some great beer and food, this hotel offers a great location with a beautiful boutique feel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank danielbA5987ST

Dear danielbA5987ST,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a five star review of your stay with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our location and found our hotel to be beautiful. We are definitely in close proximity to some great places including the Providence Performing Arts Center. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

My Husband and I were extremely surprised at the quality of this hotel. The rooms are BEAUTIFUL. I loved our room. I love how Pet Friendly they are. My Yorkie was greeted by everyone there. He felt like a special guest himself. They gave great recommendations on places to eat that were walking distance way. I would visit again!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brittani G
MattChauvin, General Manager at Hotel Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Dear Brittani G,

I am glad to hear that you found our rooms to be beautiful and that you loved the room, i love to hear that. I am glad that you brought our Yorkie with you and he was definitely a special guest. We look forward to your future visit with us and please bring him with you on your next trip!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

This hotel was a real find! Walkable to everything, charming, cozy and friendly. We were greeted with big smiles when we checked in. The staff was extremely helpful. The valet parking made life easy. (tho we could have saved $3 and parked in the lot across the street). The room was generous and inviting. We had a light dinner in the hotel restaurant. And breakfast there as well. The food was surprisingly excellent - and with beautiful presentation. The only negative I can list is that the staff in the restaurant seemed to be overwhelmed. There was some sort of event in the evening and there was NO staff there. We had to wait quite a while (along with another large party of guests who had dinner reservations) for someone to show up and seat us. But this was a minor glitch. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mimfStamfordCT
MattChauvin, General Manager at Hotel Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear mimfStamfordCT,

I am glad to hear that you found the staff to be extremely helpful and the hotel charming and cozy. I am glad that you found the food in the restaurant to be excellent for both breakfast and dinner. We look forward to your next stay with us and thanks for leaving us such a wonderful five star review of your stay with us.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Stayed here for a one night stay this fall. Beautiful hotel in a cute area of Providence, Rhode Island.

Extremely pleasant and helpful staff in all areas of the hotel.

The ice machine is my only complaint, there is one for the entire hotel (I think) and it's pretty secluded. I am sure if I asked for help someone would have assisted me, I found it alright on my own but again, its in an odd location.

My room had a refrigerator in it which was very nice.

I stay in a lot of hotels for work, this visit was for pleasure, so its nice to see a nicely kept, clean hotel with great staff who seem to take a lot of pride in their job.

Reserved parking just behind the hotel using the Spotter app and saved a bunch of money over using the hotel's valet service.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank amandao750

Dear amandao750,

I am glad to hear that you found our hotel to be beautiful and the staff helpful. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Providence and thanks for leaving us a five star review of your stay with us.

Regards,