“Pet Friendly and Great Staff”
Review of Hotel Providence

Hotel Providence
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Providence
Reviewed 6 December 2017

My Husband and I were extremely surprised at the quality of this hotel. The rooms are BEAUTIFUL. I loved our room. I love how Pet Friendly they are. My Yorkie was greeted by everyone there. He felt like a special guest himself. They gave great recommendations on places to eat that were walking distance way. I would visit again!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brittani G
MattChauvin, General Manager at Hotel Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Dear Brittani G,

I am glad to hear that you found our rooms to be beautiful and that you loved the room, i love to hear that. I am glad that you brought our Yorkie with you and he was definitely a special guest. We look forward to your future visit with us and please bring him with you on your next trip!

Matt Chauvin

Write a ReviewReviews (1,183)

Reviewed 4 December 2017

This hotel was a real find! Walkable to everything, charming, cozy and friendly. We were greeted with big smiles when we checked in. The staff was extremely helpful. The valet parking made life easy. (tho we could have saved $3 and parked in the lot across the street). The room was generous and inviting. We had a light dinner in the hotel restaurant. And breakfast there as well. The food was surprisingly excellent - and with beautiful presentation. The only negative I can list is that the staff in the restaurant seemed to be overwhelmed. There was some sort of event in the evening and there was NO staff there. We had to wait quite a while (along with another large party of guests who had dinner reservations) for someone to show up and seat us. But this was a minor glitch. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
MattChauvin, General Manager at Hotel Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear mimfStamfordCT,

I am glad to hear that you found the staff to be extremely helpful and the hotel charming and cozy. I am glad that you found the food in the restaurant to be excellent for both breakfast and dinner. We look forward to your next stay with us and thanks for leaving us such a wonderful five star review of your stay with us.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Stayed here for a one night stay this fall. Beautiful hotel in a cute area of Providence, Rhode Island.

Extremely pleasant and helpful staff in all areas of the hotel.

The ice machine is my only complaint, there is one for the entire hotel (I think) and it's pretty secluded. I am sure if I asked for help someone would have assisted me, I found it alright on my own but again, its in an odd location.

My room had a refrigerator in it which was very nice.

I stay in a lot of hotels for work, this visit was for pleasure, so its nice to see a nicely kept, clean hotel with great staff who seem to take a lot of pride in their job.

Reserved parking just behind the hotel using the Spotter app and saved a bunch of money over using the hotel's valet service.

Stayed: October 2017

Dear amandao750,

I am glad to hear that you found our hotel to be beautiful and the staff helpful. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Providence and thanks for leaving us a five star review of your stay with us.

Regards,

Reviewed 28 November 2017

We stayed one night and it was perfect. My husband and I shared a room with our daughter and everyone had their own comfortable space. The bathroom was large with tiled walls and floor and I loved the shampoo, conditioner and lotion. It was nice and quiet and I slept the best I had in a long time in a hotel. I will definitely go again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
MattChauvin, General Manager at Hotel Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Maggie R,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a five star review of your stay with us. I am glad that you found the room to be large and comfortable as well as nice and quiet. We look forward to your stay next time you are in Providence.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

I stayed with my fiance and a few friends for a business event over a weekend, 2 nights, and our room was spacious, clean, and beautiful! It was perfect distance from the convention center and a Dunkin Donuts was around the corner! The front desk staff we met were absolutely fantastic, Eva B. and Anthony G. were awesome! They were both very helpful, kind, and friendly!! They made our stay that much more enjoyable with their positive attitudes when we spoke!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Katheryn L,

I am glad to hear that you found your room to beautiful, spacious, and clean. We are definitely within walking distance to some great places such as the Providence Convention Center and the Dunkin Donuts Center. Our location is tough to beat. I will also let Anthony and Eva know that they are doing a great job, they both are definitely very friendly and have great attitudes. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Providence and thanks for taking the time to leave us a five star review!