US$169
US$152
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

Christopher Dodge House(Providence)
US$186
US$168
Hilton.com
  • Pool
The Dean Hotel(Providence)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$182
Downcity Inn(Providence)
US$171
1,281 results
All reviewsgrace churchbrick wallarts districtcharming hotelvalet parkingwithin walking distancechain hotelsthe general managerjunior suitevalet servicefront desk staffking bedheart of downtownbrown universityfederal hillrhode islandconvention center
Reviewed 18 October 2017

I first ventured to this hotel while on a business meeting and became enraptured with the beauty and elegance of the hotel itself. Two years later, I decided to venture to the Hotel Providence alongside my fiancé and was truly amazed. I decided to book with the hotel manager, Matt Chauvin, who was so incredibly kind and helpful. He made sure our stay was top notch. The rooms are so incredibly pristine and quiet. Perfect for a day of rest and relaxation to escape the outside world or for a romantic interlude. Patrick, at the front desk, is also incredibly wonderful and helpful. The hotel staff is very friendly and willing to go out of their way to help. My fiancé and I have been back at least 10 times since our initial visit and will continue to do so. This is the best hotel in Providence. Hands down.

Room Tip: Every room I have had is great! Quiet, clean, and perfectly cozy!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
MattChauvin, General Manager at Hotel Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear TracitaBisaillon,

I am delighted to hear that you find everything about the hotel wonderful and the staff friendly everytime you stay with us. I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to them and Patrick as well. We look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks and please email me if you need anything prior to then. Thanks for leaving us a five star review, we appreciate it!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Put up a business associate here for 4 nights. Nothing but perfection. She said the room was fabulous and the staff professional and gracious. Will put future guests up here in the future. They wanted a cozy experience in a city, and thats what they got. Thanks.

Stayed: September 2017
2  Thank ProvidenceThespis
MattChauvin, General Manager at Hotel Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear ProvidenceThespis,

I am delighted to hear that your associate enjoyed their stay and found everything to be perfect and the staff professional & gracious. I will make sure to share your nice comments with them. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review, we greatly appreciate it and look forward to hosting all of your future guests.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Valet perfect, check. Front desk perfect, check. Lobby perfect (old world lovely beautiful clean comfortable cookies dog treats), check. Room perfect, check (looks like they updated it seconds before i arrived. Squeaky clean bright new antique period furnishings-id love to meet the designer). Bathroom perfect, check (toothebrush scrubbed clean, gorgeous design, luxury bath products). Finally closet, perfection (2 robes and a new umbrella waiting, if needed). Now i got a ridiculously low rate but the room was total luxury. PS i loved the plaques outside some suites referencing luminaries. Much history beautifully pointed out throughout this wonderful old lady. Kudos.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear BBBBTravel,

Thanks so much for the "6 star" review! I am thrilled you found everything to be perfect and luxurious during your short visit with us. It was nice talking with you in the lobby on Monday morning during your checkout and we look forward to seeing you next time you visit Brown University.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Excellent service!! Was there for a couple of nights and must say that the service received was unbelievable and the rooms were excellent!! Thank you for your wonderful service. Will go back and recommend to everyone I know is traveling to Providence. Excellent service!! Thank you!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank rolando_franco0818
MattChauvin, General Manager at Hotel Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear rolando_franco0818,

I am glad to hear that you found our service to be excellent and unbelievable. I will make sure to pass along your nice comments to our staff. We also appreciate you recommending us to everyone and we look forward to your next trip to Providence!

Thanks for the five star review.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Great location for everything from food to entertainment. I would definitely stay here again. Will probably visit again next time I'm in the area. Great amenities!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MattChauvin, General Manager at Hotel Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Dear meganporter199494,

Thanks for leaving us a five star review of your stay with us. I am glad that you thought our location was great and enjoyed the food in Backstage Kitchen and Bar. We look forward to your future stay!