“Good intro to the ice-rink”

Fleet Skating Center
Ranked #61 of 134 things to do in Providence
More attraction details
Owner description: New center offers outdoor skating in winter and inline skating and skateboarding in warmer months.
Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

My kids had never been Ice-skating and this gave them a really good intro. We initially tried Sat evening, but it was too full with a long line, so came back Sun morn.

I found the equipment rental a little pricey given that it was reasonably well used, but it was adequate. There were also penguins for the kids which definitely came in handy.

All this equated to a good time being had by all. It wasn't too crowded on the ice and other skaters were reasonably considerate. There was also help at hand for those who fell / got stuck.

1  Thank AussieRhino

Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

Great way to get outside and have some fun ... You also can't beat the groupon deal $15 includes entry and skate rentals for two!!! Definately will go back with or without a groupon ... We had a blast! Then just down the block for drinks and dinner!

1  Thank JSF78
Reviewed 9 July 2015

now I am the worlds worst skater.However,I found my old skates from when I went out and tried to show one of my sons how to skate.
when you are older the ankles just do not work the same.
however this skate park in the middle of Providence is an outstanding well kept location and the kids and adults just have a great time.
so if you live here or just visiting and you can bring some of your skates then do so. you will have a great time and will have a low cost way of having fun. a nice thing for a city to have.

2  Thank Barry N
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My son and I always have a good time at the skating center.
Thanks God we do not need to rent the run down equipment since we both have our skates now.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 February 2013

Wonderful place for outside fun in Providence! Especially beautiful when the sun is shining! The skating rink is fantastic with easy access on and off the ice. The walk ways are all rubberized, even in the restrooms. Plenty of benches for getting your skates on and a full snack bar and Subway. Skates rentals available for adults and children. You can also have private parties in the attached, heated tent. Perfect for kids birthday parties. Don't miss this fun, downtown Providence attraction!