Open today: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
10/10 recommend

The staff was so friendly and helpful! They gave us recommendations for our tastings (and the... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Nicole H
A new favorite

My boyfriend and I went here during our anniversary trip. From the beginning, we had an amazing... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$139.00
from US$102.56
from US$87.17
More Info
All reviews wine tasting bottles home fun tasting great selection wineries colorado estes
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2021

My husband and I spent a relaxing Sunday afternoon tasting wines. Make sure to call ahead for a reservation as they get busy. We each tasted 5 wines for $8 and enjoyed each wine we tasted. All the grapes used in their wines are grown in Colorado which is a fun fact.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 2 January 2021

Greeter was nice and helpful however our waiter was very awkward and inattentive. My girlfriend & I have been planning this trip to Estes Park, CO for quite some time now and this was one of the main places we wanted to go. Upon being seated, we were not offered any water and had to ask for a food menu 15 minutes after wards. This was one of our first wineries and we were never once asked if we had any questions or how the wine was. I will give Snowy Peaks Winery a 2 star review only because the greeter at the front door.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 12 December 2020 via mobile

We happened to spot this place on the way back from Rocky Mountain National Park. They had outside heaters, and heaters in each chair. The staff were friendly, and warm. The prices seemed a bit higher than what I am used to, but not too crazy. They had a pomegranate wine that was the absolute best wine that I tasted that day.

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank whereto2next
Reviewed 21 November 2020 via mobile

Enjoyed a late afternoon tasting on the patio on a beautiful fall day. The “young child” with us was our 9 day old new grandson! His parents and we each tried a flight of 5 wines to taste, along with water and some yummy spicy Gouda popcorn (you get a whole bag!). The staff was helpful, knowledgeable and just very nice! We will definitely return!

Date of experience: November 2020
1  Thank JeepMom05
Reviewed 19 October 2020

Great place. Casual elegance upstairs, casual seating outside upfront and a huge outdoor area downstairs in the back. Dog friendly. Pricing as moderate to expensive. Wine was very good. We spent an afternoon here on the back patio area with our dogs and friends. I'd go back.

Date of experience: October 2020