Review Highlights

from US$102.56
from US$25.00
from US$87.17
More Info
All reviews great whiskey spiced apple whiskey tasting bought bottles rehearsal dinner food truck in town distillery bartender estes colorado
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2020 via mobile

So, the place is slow, one set of customers ahead of us, they order get their goods and the server said to go outside or take it to go as the option, even though there is 2 indoor tables inside. I get it Covid... but it doesn't make sense to have 2 empty tables inside? My husband orders a cocktail and she doesn't ask my drink order when I'm looking at the menu? So he pays because he thought I ordered...then asks what I got.... um nothing. Let's share and go outside in the chilly outdoors and go somewhere else. This town needs business after Covid & fire evacuations yet take it to other businesses welcoming you in and grateful for your business. The Wapiti serves amazing mules. ;)

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 24 October 2020

Super cool place inside and out! The owners were there, really great guys to talk to. The indoor ambiance is cool, the outdoor views are good but the seating is SUPER uncomfortable. They are picnic tables but the butt part is not level so you end up sitting on one piece of wood. Didn't stay long but other than that two thumbs up!

Date of experience: October 2020
2  Thank allis0nk0vacs
Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

I’m a big bourbon guy so we heard about this place from a friend. I’m not crazy about flavored whiskies but was pleasantly surprised by the quality of these! Highly recommend the spice and winter. We also bought 3 bottles to bring home! Highly recommend and you can’t beat the view!

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 20 September 2020 via mobile

I'm more of a wine person but my husband enjoys Scotch & bourbons so we stopped in to check it out after dinner and a day at RMNP. Instead of getting individual pours, we opted for an extended flight of all six flavors. For a non-whisky drinker, it went down pretty smooth and the different flavors were noticeable yet subtle. We took home a bottle each of the Winter & Spiced Apple but also enjoyed the Colorado and Honey.

I loved the chill vibe and the outdoor patio was perfect for sipping and relaxing. They don't serve food but allow you to bring in your own. I would have loved a tour of the distillery which I hope they bring back post-pandemic. We will definitely return on future trips!

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 19 August 2020

Great little spot to sit on the patio and enjoy being in Estes. Definitely recommend the flight of 6 so you get to sample all of the delicious whiskey options!

Date of experience: August 2020