“Adobe and Sky view!”
other travellers have booked this property
One car garage for your vehicle Living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
One car garage for your vehicle
Living room
Living room
Queen in 2nd bedroom
Bath near 2nd bedroom
Dining in kitchen
Kitchen
King bed in master bedroom
Attached bath in master bedroom
Patio
Mountain view from patio
Balloons fly almost every morning spring, autumn and fall
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Anna C
“Adobe and Sky view!”
Reviewed 8 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

We visited ABQ for several days and really enjoyed our location and the sky view deck was amazing. My daughter loved the chickens out back and desperately wanted to pet them!!!hahaha.

They are very polite chickens I couldn’t hear them in the back bedroom at all!

The kitchen was well equipped. We made use of the washer and dryer in the garage. The compound made us feel very safe.

Enjoy

Gooyear93...
Goodyear
“Perfect Rental in Albuquerque”
Reviewed 1 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

There were four adults, and it was our first time in Albuquerque. Our stay was from Friday to following Saturday. This house was awesome. It had enough room inside and outside. The house was comfortable and inviting. It had all the items you would find in your own home! I was amazed at all the house items. We used the grill and the oven. It was great to make a few home cooked meals.
Every morning the balloons traveled over the house. What a site to see! The farmers market was great, and the items for sale were amazing.
David was great. He answered all my questions, and even gave me a few ideas as to where to eat, and places to see.
I would highly recommend this rental if you are traveling to Albuquerque.

Phoenix
Reviewed 27 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Management Response
27 Aug 2017
So happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We enjoyed our chats and happy to help with the pet sitter logistics. I hope to hear from you in the future when you come to albuquerque. David.
Karli F
“Beautiful Valley Casa”
Reviewed 22 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Beautiful casa! Exceeded expectations! Perfect view of Sandia Mountains from covered patio! Roadrunners, hot air balloons, and great hosts! Located minutes from Old Town, Rio Grande Nature Center, and great restaurants! Gated entry- very safe. Will return soon!

Kimberly...
“Second Time Here & Just as Great as I Remembered!!!!”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I cannot stress enough how absolutely WONDERFUL this ABQ rental is!!!!! This was my second time staying here and it was just as great as I remembered. Private and secure on a quiet cul-de-sac, great amenities, stunning mountain views, beautiful fly-bys of colorful hot air balloons on the weekends, and conveniently located to many sites, activities, and restaurants. If you are planning a trip to ABQ, then you should book this house RIGHT NOW! I know that I'll be staying here when I return.

Management Response
14 Jun 2017
Thank you! I am very flattered by your review. I look forward to your next trip to Abq and hosting you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing