Lowest prices for your stay
US$74
FindHotel
US$74
Priceline
US$73
Hotels.comUS$74
Expedia.comUS$74
eDreamsUS$74
All reviews laminate floors continental breakfast room was clean great place to stay krupa highway rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2021

Front desk personnel very professional and helpful. when entering the hallway to our room, a very fresh and clean smell greeted us. the hallway carpet was a little worn, but clean. rooms had laminate floors and was very clean. the bed was comfortable, not too hard. area of hotel was fine, sort of business area and had several eating places about a mile and a half away along with some stores. A gas station with lower prices was just north of the hotel. Breakfast was a grab n go bag with an apple, oatmeal snack cake, breakfast bar and juice.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tina M, General Manager at SureStay Hotel by Best Western Albuquerque Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Bob S ,

Greetings from SureStay Hotel by Best Western Albuquerque Midtown. Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay with us. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. Our management is always happy to serve you and we can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 21 January 2021

I wish we had read the reviews before booking this Hotel. We had a mix up in reservations and the management absolutely refused to provide a refund or even a credit for our room.
We have always stayed at Best Western Hotels and have never had a bad stay or bad interaction with any of them. This place however is impossible to deal with. The management at the front desk talk down to you and talk over you. I literally had to raise my voice to get her to stop rambling so I could get a word in edgewise and everytime I started to talk to would raise her voice and talk over me. They offered no resolve to our reservations, basically telling us "too bad". Worst costumer service I've ever seen in Hotel Management. Will never stay at this location. We took it up the notch to corporate and was very disappointed that their hands were tied and they couldnt make the Sure Stay refund our money or even offer a credit. Which in the end we are grateful for because from the other reviews we've read, the rooms are disgusting and dirty.

Date of stay: January 2021
Tina M, General Manager at SureStay Hotel by Best Western Albuquerque Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2021

Taraysa L,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am sorry for any rudeness or insult that you encountered with this situation and I assure you that your comments have been addressed with our entire staff and management team to ensure that no similar incident occurs in the future. Regarding your refund request, I deeply regret to hear that we were unable to successfully address the situation. You are welcome to contact us at the Hotel so we can figure this issue out together. I hope you will forgive this error and the service that did not meet your expectations and that you will someday return to see how we have grown through guest feedback.

Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

Great place to stay for the money and it’s newly remodeled with a upper echelon feel. The staff is polite amd out going to satisfy your needs. The room and hallways where spotless and very well maintained. I will recommend to friends.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi Chriskillsit,

On behalf of my entire teamSureStay Hotel by Best Western Albuquerque Midtown , we would like to thank you for your wonderful review and for noticing the recent updates that we have made to our hotel. I am so glad also that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. We look forward to serving you again and giving you another five star experience.

Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

Room is dirty, I am on the first floor with a broken window. The entry doors are not secure. No one mention that the pool and breakfast were not being offered at check in. Manager lied and said it was every surestay policy, but the one on Eubanks has their pool open! I tried to transfer but manager wouldn’t let me. As a way to get back at me... this hotel is basically empty. I have been here for a week and the second floor has not been rented out. Well because I complained, they rent the room above me to a family. I have to work at 6 am and all I hear is stomping. There are plenty of rooms on the first floor open! I won’t be staying at this chain of hotels again!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Tina M, General Manager at SureStay Hotel by Best Western Albuquerque Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

Hi chastityw2021 ,

Thank you for letting us know about the inconveniences that you encountered during your recent stay at our hotel. It is distressing to hear that you encountered a number of issues with our housekeeping and guest services and I want you to know that we take your comments very seriously and are working hard and fast to address these problems in hopes of improving upon the guest
experience. We want you to know also that Nilesh called the SureStay in Eubanks and was advised that their pool is closed as well. Breakfast and pool did not offer this time due to covid but we offer our guest a grab and go bag. Thank you for calling our attention to this matter and we hope you understand us in our standing. I hope you will change your mind about seeking out new accommodations in the area and that you'll give us another chance to restore your faith in our hospitality and service.

Reviewed 6 January 2021

Older hotel but with heavy flooring and walls, kept the noise down. Place was full but we didn’t hear much noise from TVs or neighbors. It’s a working mans hotel not just skiers, service trucks and trailers in the parking lot.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tina M, General Manager at SureStay Hotel by Best Western Albuquerque Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2021

xyz258,

Thank you very much for your great review of our hotel! We appreciate your compliments and we take high pride in the peaceful ambiance that we can provide to our guests. We hope to see you stay with us more in the future as we promise to push our services better to provide you the most pleasant stay that you can find. We thank you that you highlighted our strengths in your review. May you return again soon and feel at home just like the last time!