All reviews stayed here waffles business stay spacious room happy hour tacos south padre island the breakfast area shopping mall free breakfast marriotts desk employees shuttle kitchenette gym cereal
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Arrived around 11pm at the Brownsville airport where I had a reservation and confirmation of a Residence Inn shuttle pick up. Shuttle did not pick me up the airport empty out for the night and as a woman I was left alone. I called the Inn and Marriott as I am Platinum with Marriott and the woman at Marriott central stayed on the line with me as I tried to get the Residence Inn to come back and get which they did after 1/2 hour alone late at night. The Residence Inn never apologized and when I mentioned it to the desk Tuesday morning it was a total lack of interest response. May I suggest you stay someplace that actually cares about its customers and does not put them at risk.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank riceland
Sabrina L, General Manager at Residence Inn Brownsville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Thank you for your recent stay and review. I apologize again for the delay in pickup. Our shuttle, while it is complimentary pickup from the airport, is on a first come first serve basis. As you did mention when we spoke, the 2 employees that evening both did apologize for the wait you had, as well as the 2 supervisors you spoke to the following day and the Operations manager Wednesday morning. As I promised you when we spoke Wednesday morning, your satisfaction is our number one priority and we did award you with a free room nights worth of points to your personal account. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to resolve the issue for you.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We have a local project and this property was highly recommended. Their hospitality is awesome and the suites are tremendously accommodating. The costs are very reasonable and the location is very convenient as they are less than 15 minutes from the airport.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Sabrina L, General Manager at Residence Inn Brownsville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thank you so much for your recent stay and review. We are so glad you were able to experience the great hospitality our awesome team has & we look forward to welcoming you home in the future!

Sabrina Paige
Area General Manager

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Cannot thank ALL the staff for their superb customer service!
Special kudos going out to Michelle, Debbie, Jacob, Ashley, Donna, Laura, Arlington and Maria for taking such good care of us at our home away from home these past 6 weeks!
Top notch hospitality!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Sabrina L, General Manager at Residence Inn Brownsville, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thank you for your recent stay & review! Im so glad our friendly staff was able to make you feel at home during your extended stay. If you are ever in the area again we look forward to having you join us again!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Once again, Marriott (Residence Inn) stands out for quality and cleanliness. Great stay, room was very clean and so comfortable. Staff was polite and helpful, not one problem. Thanks Residence Inn Brownsville!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Sabrina L, General Manager at Residence Inn Brownsville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Thank you so much for your recent stay and review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our suites & friendly staff. We look forward to welcoming you back home again soon!

Sabrina Laude

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Stayed here with a group of friends for work, wish I could have stayed longer. This place has the ideal location near the interstate and they operate a shuttle that will take you to nearby places and the airport as well - for free.
The staff bends over backwards to help you with anything you could ask for and yes this is a standard Residence Inn - no complaints in fact I am looking forward to a return visit!! The breakfast & socials are very good too.

Room tip: Come and stay it will be a great experience for one and all.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank JayM869
Sabrina L, General Manager at Residence Inn Brownsville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thank you so much for your recent stay and review. I am so glad the staff could make your stay so memorable. We look forward to welcoming you back o your next trip into Brownsville.

Sabrina Laude