“Charming house”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

danielle2...
Austin, Texas
“Charming house”
Reviewed 1 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Very cute old timey style house with plenty of room! The backyard had plenty of sun and the pool was very refreshing! The hot tub was great at night when it cooled off. The house was also very close to the grocery store and other shops. The owner was very nice and made us feel right at home!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
3 May 2017
Thanks for your stay. Please let me know when you would like to visit again in the future. You are always welcome to stay at our Place. Thanks again
roxannvil...
Defiance, Ohio
“Perfect!!!”
Reviewed 28 April 2017 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I wanted a safe,close to the beach with the luxury of a pool.This place was beautiful and everything I wanted to make the perfect first family vacation. It was more than I ever expected. The owner was friendly and very easy to contact. The house is beautiful and very well kept. I plan on making this my go to spot every time we want to go to Texas without a doubt!!!

Management Response
14 Aug 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing