See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I would not stay at this hotel due to the terrible service that was offered by the manager Ms. Nixon. I had a reservation on Saturday April 28th. I used my state rate as I always do as state employee. Ms. Nixon went on to say she could not honor the state rate as I wasn't there for business, I informed her that I have always use my state rate for both business and pleasure as that's one of the benefits of being a state employee. Not to mention my husband as served as well. At any rate Ms. Nixon wanted to charge me 50.00 more a night to stay in her hotel. And I'm sorry for that rate I could have stayed at a much better hotel. So I refused and took my business elsewhere in fact to their competitor across the street. Who allowed me to use my state rate with my ID. The funny part of this story is Ms. Nixon had no idea that I was on business trip but decided to dress casual as I was trying to attend the sandfest I had heard so much about and was to conduct business the next day.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Thank Rochelle N Kevi... V
Reviewed 8 November 2017

The couch in the room looked very dirty. The hotel smelled dirty. There was a lot of mildew/mold in the caulk in the tub. The room was "clean" meaning no hair or dust bunnies obvious, but the carpet was tired looking. The carpet in the downstairs hallway is wrinkling up and is a trip hazard. I dirty beer bottle was found in the sofa cushions.

We ended up not using the kitchen facilities, but they seemed nice. Full size fridge. 2 burner stove. Garbage disposal.

The two-room suite had no A/C in the bedroom, just a small vent between the living and bedroom. This meant we had to leave the door open to not be hot, which was mostly OK for us with a small child, but could really be an issue for others.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Melanie N, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Good Morning, We appreciate your recent review of our hotel. While we are pending renovation we do still strive to make our guests stay one of a kind. We do apologize for the issues that you did experience and would like to invite you back so we can fix the situation.
I hope you have a great day and again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Read reviews so I decided to book this hotel since I needed a kitchen. The staff is extremely friend and kind. The hotel is located in a very awkward location but near the freeway. The hallway carpets are very dirty and need to be replaced. My room smelled like grease as I entered and I could see great fingerprints all other the furniture and cabinets. The bathtub had mold stain and so did the floor. I only stayed one night but again, the staff is great.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Kati B, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Good Morning Mrs. Attwell,

I wanted to thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I do want to apologize for the issues with the room and will ensure it is addressed with Housekeeping. Our Front Desk Staff strives to make each guest feel welcomed and heard so we are grateful that our guests are acknowledging them. Please come back and visit us in the future. We will look forward to having you.

Kati Bein

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

1st time staying at Candlewood suites AND definitely won't be the last! Having a full kitchenette was the best thing. Rooms were nice & clean...and the ability to wash & dry my clothes before headed home was just another perk! My girls had a fantastic time in your pool! Thanks again...definitely made us feel like part of the Candlewood family!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Kati B, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to having you visit us again!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I just want to say thank you to Jenita at the front desk, she was wonderful. Everybody on the staff was great as well. Location is good and I will definitely be using this hotel to getaway again.

Eshelle Saenz

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your feedback! We are incredibly lucky to have such an amazing staff! We look forward to having you visit us again!