“Great end to the day”

Padre Island Burger Company
Ranked #31 of 762 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Dining options: After-hours
Description: “Padre Island Burger Company is the vision of chef/owner Jason. Born and raised in Corpus Christi and currently a proud Padre Island resident, Jason had long wanted to open a restaurant/bar of his own. He has his bachelor’s degree from the Culinary Institute of America (CIA) in Hyde Park, New York, where he honed not only his cooking skills, but his management skills as well.” Please do not use the menu from TripAdvisor, it is out of date and TripAdvisor will not let me change/update it. Thank you!
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Ever need just a good ol burger and a beer to end the day? I found just that at PI Burger. Made just the way I wanted it. And don’t forget the scrumptious garlic fries. Awesome.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

These burgers were awesome and the offerings were unique and super delicious!!! I got a Dr Padre, which was excellent. My husband loved his First Date burger. I also really enjoyed their fries. I can't wait to visit again!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped here and had a chicken burger... Good was good.. Atmosphere was funky and loud. Place a bit grungy..

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We had two hamburgers, fries, a half order of onion rings and two soft drinks.....the bill came to $34.00. Ouch! The food was great, but yikes!

Take note, this is a bar. There was some rough language getting thrown around inside. Other wise, this is a decent place to sit back and relax.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

We didn't know what to expect but went here based on trip advisor rating. We didn't have young children with us, but watched some with young children come and leave and were not surprised. We got take out but chose to wait outside because the language and atmosphere was not for us.