See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I had a great time at this hotel and would definitely go back or recommend to a friend. I would enjoy a little more food at breakfast, but for the price, you cant really ask for much more! very happy with the free coffee and kitchen in the room. great staff as well. jennifer was very nice and helpful!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Corpus Christi - Staples, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Gracem, thank you for your gracious review of Extended Stay America. We are amazed to know how much you enjoyed your stay. We especially appreciate your nice comments recognizing the service provided by Jennifer, and we'll be sure to share your compliments with her. Thanks again for recommending us, and we look forward to hosting you both again soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at many hotels and I can say Im was very pleased with this one.Room was very clean and had a nice set up got dishes at no cost which came in handy when your on a budget .Also loved the workout room .At check in front desk Steven was very helpful I will continue to stay at this location soon again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank raul v
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Corpus Christi - Staples, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you for being our guest and for taking time to review your experience at Extended Stay America. It's so nice to know you found your suite comfortable and you were pleased with the exceptional service from our staff. We will share your compliments with the entire team especially Steven. Thanks for choosing our hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent !!! After the horrible experience that I went through at the extended stay in San Antonio I was very please at the extended stay in Corpus for being able to accommodate our stay in such a short notice there performance and attitude was just what I needed after what happened . Kimberly at checkin was great and Seleni at checkout was also thanks to them My family n I will be back soon .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Corpus Christi - Staples, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you for being our guest and for taking time to review your experience at Extended Stay America. It's so nice to know you found your suite comfortable and you were pleased with the exceptional service from our staff. Thanks for choosing our hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel in by far the best
Jennifer is amazing as well as the rest of the hotel staff
Everything is always so clean and everyone is always smiling my room is always clean when needed and the housekeeping staff are just wonderful

Stayed: March 2018
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Corpus Christi - Staples, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

It was a pleasure having you as our guest at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to read you were treated exceptionally well by our staff and that you were impressed with our well-maintained property. Everyone including Jennifer from our team has appreciated you for highlighting their efforts. Reviews such as yours mean a lot! Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

My father was in ICU and I needed to to be close to his hospital. EXTENDED STAY AMERICA-CORPUS CHRISTI-STAPLES was near his hospital. This property was clean, was affordable, the staff was friendly, the kitchenette is a plus, and most importantly I felt extremely safe here when my husband had to return to our home and I had to stay alone in a hotel room (something I've never done before)! There's even a laundry mat, again, I felt safe being here! I highly recommend this property and I would and have stayed here since our February 2018 stay.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Corpus Christi - Staples, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Cynthia, thank you for the kind words regarding your long-term stay at Extended Stay America. We are glad you found our hotel quiet and clean, and our staff friendly and courteous. We were pleased to accommodate you, and we wish your father well in his recovery. Thanks again for recommending us to future guests. We look forward to hosting you again soon.