See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 September 2015

My stay was great. It was very clean and rustic, sort of old timey, with WIFI. The rooms are clean with all the amenities, Complimentary coffee in the A.M., Laundry facility, Ice Cream Parlor.. Lots of trees I had a great stay and a pleasant night.

Room Tip: Cabins have full kitchens, utensils, dishes, glasses, microwave, toaster, coffee pot, stove, fridge.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Rebekah S
Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

This is the most awful place I have ever been!! I made plans to take my family there based on the website and reviews (probably my fault), we packed up and drove 3 hours to get there, my kids 12, 9 and 6 were super excited. This place is in the middle of nowhere and looks NOTHING like any of the photos on the website. It was 10 when we arrived and there were quite a few questionable characters out front. The office was closed and I called to let the manager know I was there to check into our cabin I had reserved two weeks ago. He started screaming obscenities at me then hung up on me. He came outside completely drunk and belligerent and said if we wanted the bleeping cabin we needed to get our bleeps in the office...needless to say we left immediately!!! THIS PLACE IS NOT A RESORT BY ANY MEANS, IT'S DIRTY RUN DOWN AND COMPLETELY DISGUSTING! I would never recommend this place to anyone!
THE ONLY REASON I GAVE IT ONE STAR IS BECAUSE I HAD TO IN ORDER TO WRITE THE REVIEW.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank javajunkie1899
Reviewed 9 August 2015

Must have been off season (because of intense heat) when we came through on our way to the Caves. Owner reeking of last night's bourbon and vomit bender gave us our key. We got a midget room on the east end with a lumpy, saggy, squeeky double bed, not the queen we booked. Place was deserted but when asked about another room he claimed, "That thar room is all we is got". Air conditioning consisted of a churning swamp cooler directly over our heads. Between the moldy smells from the cooler, hot feet versus cold heads, we managed to escape without Legionnaire's desease or pneumonia.

Room Tip: Keep driving
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Davido G
Reviewed 7 August 2015

Passing through Cave Junction, decided to stop for the night. Didn't want to stay at the local motel, as I've read horror stories online of the local motel, so I decided to check out this place. Very satisfied with my stay.

Easy check in. They have large and small cabins with kitchens, a RV park/campground, and a small motel. I stayed in the motel. Only $65 for the night which was very reasonable. The motel is probably from the 50s, and the decor is older, but very nice. Bed was comfortable, room and bathroom were spotless.

There are no phones at the resort, and my cell service didn't work. I have T-Mobile, but I don't know if Verizon or AT&T would work either, as the resort is a ways from town. However, the resort does have Wi Fi. It doesn't work in the rooms, but it works with speed fast enough to stream video in a common area in the middle of the resort. They also have DirecTV in the rooms.

The resort had a snack bar, but it wasn't open when I was there, because there were only a few people staying there. He said that they need at least 10 people staying to open it up. I can understand that. They also have a laundry.

Overall, a comfortable stay and a nice simple place. It's close to the attractions, being on the Caves Highway, only 15 minutes from Cave Junction, (Definitely check out the Great Cats World Park), and Oregon Caves is only a half hour further up the road. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Alan_C95670
Reviewed 6 July 2015

Our family spent a week here and loved it!
The cabins were perfect had lots of space and all the kitchen things we needed.
They provide laundry facilities and ice cream parlor.
The people that work there were awesome!!!
They also have a camp ground with tent sites and full RV hook ups!
They have a creek that we played in and horseshoes and many other things to do!
Very clean and comfortable..
We will be back! Thank you guys great place!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family