“?”

Ranked #154 of 1,413 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Wilson
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

For $69 entree I would expect a white table cloth and excellent service. Got neither. 50 minute wait for entree with no explanations. Ordered ribeye, got filet. They offered to comp entire bill, which we declined.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (123)

Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

We had a group of seven men in town on a ski trip.. excited for a good steak! What a huge disappointment! The “steak” menu consisted of two offerings...8 oz Wagu Sirloin or 4/6oz Wagu filet. Hands down the worst steak I have eaten in years ( $57 sirloin). Tough, pre sliced for some reason and tasteless. I had Serrano Butter on top, which the waiter melted with a torch. On a good note... clam chowder was great. Service was also good, but as a conciliation prize for an awful steak he brought us a comped dessert with seven spoons( COVID-19 safety for sure)

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 19 December 2020 via mobile

The location could be better but that is the only downside to this place. The food is to absolutely die for. Drinks are amazing and original. Service couldnt be better. The wife and I have ate here several times and each time we are blown away by how great the meal is. If you are reading this then stop and go there now

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 20 September 2020

Farm to table vegetables. The main courses are excellent and the sides are unusual and outstanding! Good social distancing both inside and out.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

I was excited to try out this place for our anniversary dinner which turned out to be a nightmare. I made reservations a week ahead of time and specifically requested a patio table. We got seated on the patio facing the parking lot and Parley’s on a sloped emergency exit where I could not keep my drink or utensils on the table. Since there was another table opened, I asked the hostess and and our server if we could be seated somewhere else, only to be denied rather rudely both times. We watched many patio tables opened up and other guests get seated while having our average dinner at best, slide off of our table. Needless to say I won’t ever go back but I can think of at least 10 other restaurants in Salt Lake that provide better service, food and atmosphere and deserve your business at this price range. This is the first time I have posted this kind of review but the experience was so bad that i felt obligated to do it.

Date of visit: August 2020