Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$159
PricelineUS$159
Hotels.comUS$159
Hyatt.comUS$159
TravelocityUS$159
Orbitz.comUS$159
1,299 results
All reviews great location temple square great stay salt lake walking distance light rail free breakfast parking lot few blocks rooms are spacious business trip front desk staff mini fridge yogurt convention center gateway arena
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hyatt Place did not disappoint. Very friendly staff; knowledgable about dining options in the area. Great location for walking to restaurants or shopping. Very nice downtown area. Felt safe walking. Hotel beds comfortable and 6th floor room was spacious and quiet. If we are in Salt Lake City again Hyatt Place will definitely be our go-to.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General Manager, General Manager at Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for leaving a great review. I am so glad our staff was able to help with dining options in the area. We know you have many hotels to choose from in the Salt Lake area, we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I drove a very long way prior to my stay, and the staff was so welcoming and made it so simple for me (tired as I was) to check in as well as with any issues I had. They were so helpful even as I made mistakes due to how tired I was and made it seem like it was a natural thing to do (so that I felt no embarrassment). I would go again just based on how kind the staff was. The bed was also very comfortable.

Hi Troy,

Thank you for all the kind words regarding out staff. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Long road trips can very tiring. I hope you can come back sooner than later.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Only places that I’ve stayed that has figured out how to serve breakfast. Very nice room/suites. Nice location with excellent parking options. I would stay again. Good deal on Hotwire.com. Service was excellent

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

I wanted to thank you for the wonderful review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Our staff and I are looking forward to you next visit, Safe Travels.

Reviewed 20 April 2021

Helped me out when I had made a booking mistake and then were especially gracious as a federal traveler with work.
Morning espresso was good and they had a decent solution to continue breakfast service in a COVID environment.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General Manager, General Manager at Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2021

Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks for taking the time to complete the review. I am glad our staff was able to help out with the reservation. I hope you can come back sooner than later.

Reviewed 12 April 2021

I have visited the best houtel in Utah, this place has a view that captivates its visitors, here there is a variety of dishes and its staff are the best. I have liked much this hotel because its comfort is excellent, too there was a lot of cleaning. I don´t liked that there was not jacuzzi in my room. They have I provied a good serce in general.

Room tip: The rooms on the upper floors have a good view, but some are very large
Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, General Manager at Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review. Your feedback is truly appreciated, I will make sure our staff is aware of you kind words. I hope you can come back to our wonderful city and hotels soon.