“Great food!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner at blue ice cafe on a winters Friday night.
The food and service was fantastic!
My wife had the lamb shank and I had the baked salmon, which were both cooked perfectly.
The restaurant was quite noisy due to the karaoke in the upstairs bar, however, the staff were apologetic and it was rather entertaining and didn't bother us.
Overall a great meal and would return.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Nice decor with good service.
I ordered an entree of filo pastry with a camembert wheel of cheese inside and a plum sauce. Delicious.
Main course was steak with mushroom and bacon sauce.
Delicious food with an expected price tag.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere to eat that wasn't a bar and found this little gem. A family left just as we ordered and we had the place to ourselves. Pleasant waiter. Great food and beautiful tables. Thought it might have been a bit out of our price range seeing the decor and were pleasantly surprised to find otherwise. If you want a nice restaurant and not a bar (there are lots of noisy ones) then you will love the Blue Ice.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

My wife and I had a great meal.We went with the small portion of Fish and that was plenty .Clean place and service spot on.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

The food was lovely, however the service was very poor. I poured half a bottle of drink into my glass, realised that t glass was cracked. Asked for another one and was given an empty glass with no drink.....had to ask for another drink. Waitress cleared away peoples dishes as soon as the had finished despite the rest of our group were still eating their meal.