“Poor service”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

The food was lovely, however the service was very poor. I poured half a bottle of drink into my glass, realised that t glass was cracked. Asked for another one and was given an empty glass with no drink.....had to ask for another drink. Waitress cleared away peoples dishes as soon as the had finished despite the rest of our group were still eating their meal.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Good food here - had great venison dish which was well cooked and lovely flavours. Nice decor inside and seemed popular.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

2 for dinner. Service fantastic and friendly. Food fabulous. Entree to share mains each deserrt to share. Would need to go a long way to get better food and service. Well done to all staff. Would happily go back if here again.

1  Thank SCSadventure
Reviewed 21 June 2017

The service was good, the food was well seasoned and good portions. Everything we got was tasty. The décor is perfect for the area and nice and clean. Go , you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

The first time I stopped by this nice little restaurant was to simply get a strawberry smoothie. When you are backpacking around a country you tend to be very frugal with money so I had mainly been living off of peanut butter sandwiches and various other cheap items. I had spent about five hours hiking that day and wanted something refreshing and sort of healthy. Since I had been careful with my money I knew I could spend $7.50 NZD on a smoothie and be fine. The smoothie was absolutely delicious and the guy who made it for me was super friendly.

The second time I came here just happened to be in the same day. I was going on a nearby walk to see some glow worms when I happened upon four older American women and a man from Colombia who were all doing the same thing. We ventured to see glowworms together and then they invited us to dinner with them, which ended up being here. The women offered to pay for my meal so I went ahead and got some stuffed chicken that came with vegetables and potatoes. Among us we also shared dessert and a small pizza. I tell you what, this is some of the best food I've had. I may be saying that because it was the first real meal I had in almost two weeks, however, even if it wasn't I'm sure I would have enjoyed it just as much. If you have the time and money (things can be quite pricey if you're like me and on a budget) you should definitely stop by.