HeliServicesNZ Fox & Franz

from US$210.09
from US$371.42
from US$273.87
More Info
All reviews snow landing grand tour mt cook these guys helicopter flight mt tasman awesome pilot highlight of our trip minute trip next morning short flight highly recommend this company fresh snow amazing flight awesome experience bad weather glacier country
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

We had the experience of a lifetime on this amazing helicopter flight to see the glaciers! Informative, friendly and great fun - and incredibly safe too - it's a must! Thanks to the ground crew and pilot Jamie for this amazing experience!

Date of experience: September 2018
MichaelN5544, General Manager at HeliServicesNZ Fox & Franz, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Thank you Jill_b1unt for a great review. and thank you for your comments on our ground crew and Jamie, your pilot. I am pleased you enjoyed such an amazing experience. It certainly is a must, and thank you especially for your comments " this amazing helicopter flight to see the glaciers! Informative, friendly and great fun - and incredibly safe too"

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I booked the 30 minute flight, which included landing on the snow above the glacier. The helicopter ride was the highlight of our trip to NZ. Bill, the pilot, was reassuringly safe and provided an informative commentary. The views over the southern alps and the two glaciers was simply breathtaking. We were blessed with a perfect day, weatherwise for our flight. I would highly recommend this company for this trip. We are still on a high a day later.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank 396peterc396
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

This was well out of our budget and highly extravagant for our young family but with a 3 and 5 year old we knew it was going to be the only way to see the glacier, we just couldn’t just drive past and regret missing it. Let me tell you it was worth EVERY BLOODY CENT and then some. We had an early morning flight so the sun had just come up. Every photo we have has us smiling ear to ear. The kids had an absolute ball. I feel like I haven’t stopped talking about it a month later. Of our whole South Island trip, THIS was one of the biggest highlights for me. Huge thanks to our pilot (Jamie?) for making our trip one to remember.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

They made our whole trip to Franz Josef very exciting by assuring the window seats for my husband and me at least once in the whole ride. The experience was thrilling. Thank you, guys!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 18 August 2018

There are no words to adequately describe this. It was the most awesome, serene, beautiful experience I have ever had. It's just a whole other world up there. You won't understand unless you've experienced it yourself. Thanks to pilot Dion, ground crew Eddie and New Zealand for an amazing morning. 9 stars out of 5 for this trip.

Date of experience: August 2018
MichaelN5544, General Manager at HeliServicesNZ Fox & Franz, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Thank youGeoff W for your great review. I am very pleased it was the most awesome, serene, beautiful experience you have ever had. And we really appreciate you for thanking Dion and Eddie and New Zealand for an amazing morning!