“Great breakfast.”

Cafe Neve
Ranked #7 of 10 Restaurants in Fox Glacier
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: All round Cafe All types of Coffee and meals Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner Pies,Pizza, Burgers, Salads Tap Beer, Cider Wine
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I've eaten a lot of eggs Benedict in my time and the ones i had from here were some of the best I've ever had. Pretty good coffee to.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

In this town there’s no many option but this to me is one of the best places could improve tho just because of the space is not to big and we where there when a big group of tourist came making us feel with no many room. Tomato soup not the best however the stake highly recommended.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Visited with my husband and children. Staff very friendly but food was a let down. Scone and sandwhich were stale and inedible. Drinks were good though

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I came here for lunch and ordered a soy latte and vegetarian wrap. Both were awful and I left both half finished. I doubt this cafe would survive if it weren’t for their one time tourist customers who unfortunately (like myself) don’t know better.

4  Thank sarwilsar
Reviewed 7 April 2018

Convenient stopping-point when viewing the Fox Glacier, along with Mt Tasman and Mt Cook nearby. Limited menu but good quality food, Outside tables are very attractuve but we were plagued by wasps and had to move inside.