All reviews the kitchen dorm room hot tub movie room nice lounge area free spices nice tv room talking loudly short stay recommend staying here two nights convenient location common areas the main street town centre hostel sauna
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

The best backpackers I've stayed at on this trip. Clean. Spacious (single) room. Each bathroom shared by about 4 rooms. Massive modern well equipped kitched, separate quiet lounge, separate tv room. Didn't try the hot tub or (pay-)sauna.

Over the years I've tried most of the backpackers and budget hotels in fox and this place leaves them all in the dust - at a comparable price (noting that all prices in Fox are well above the national norm).

Receptionist was gruff but helpful - I could see that putting some off. But get over it - the accommodation is well worth it.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Room was big for a dorm room, plus it was mostly single beds and few bunks. But there was a lack of storage space, no lockers or tables and only two hooks. Room was comfortable, and kept warm, however the hallways and bathrooms were freezing. Kitchen was well equipped and stocked with free spices, coffee, tea and sugar. Wifi was fast but only 250 mb per 24hrs.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Johnna R
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Cheap place but very basic. Might be Ok for 1 night. Mattress was weak. Not much space in the room. Very slow internet and failed frequently. Parking is a bit tricky due to narrow spaces.
Close to the center of this small uninteresting village.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank outlanderlog
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend stayed here in the doorms for two nights, and even though our helihike was cancelled due to bad weather twice(!) we had a great stay! Nice & clean rooms, big kitchen and both a cosy movie room and a sauna (+ the hot pool outside!).
Though the highlight of our stay was the warm welcome of the staff, especially Sam (who’s super handsome and it’s worth going here just to meet him).

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

No words can described clearly how good this lodge it would be, I will say Absolutely I will be back

Staff : extremely helpful & best in the planet
4 of us stay in share bed but share shower & toilet but at the beginning I was a little bit worries , how many people will share it ?

Once you walk in , Woo so many toilets & showers around ! Don’t worries its enough!

Large good clean kitchen, it surprised me due to included herbs you can use and has a lot accessories I think I can make my keto cake here ! Very nice!

my bedroom face to outside but not noisy , it’s acceptable !

Other facilities are all clean & tidy!

Finally , do not missing this Lodge its so good with a little budget! You pay get more than what you have.

Date of stay: March 2018