Open today: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Just amazing!

Amazing experience. Thank you Terese and Michael for the flight. This is the best helicopter... read more

Reviewed 11 May 2024
Explorer57599022830
Cromwell, New Zealand
Mountain helicopters

The most fantastic trip this afternoon flying up and landing on Franz glacier then down Fox. Thank... read more

Reviewed 11 May 2024
Jono R
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Fox Glacier
from $673.00
More Info
All reviews minute flight snow landing mt cook family run tasman glacier these guys great flight small business helicopter ride scenic flight new zealand an amazing experience franz josef absolute highlight once in a lifetime following morning small group
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2015

I am not comfortable in helicopters but Mike and Liss put me at ease. Am so pleased I took this flight. It is a different world up there and scenery was just beautiful. Thank you both so very much. Ros and Elaine

Date of experience: November 2015
1  Thank Ros F
Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

Highly recommend this company. Altered time to give us best views of the day.
Did 40min glaciers & Mts with snow landing. Booked special deal through book.co.nz

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank Ricki H
Reviewed 26 October 2015

you need a higher score higher than excellent for this one, we did the 40min flight with Nathan from Fox and it is without doubt the best thing we have ever done brilliant, scenic, breath taking and value for money. Commentary was excellent, snow landing wonderful and Nathan was happy to take photos of all of us to remember this experience. Cant recommend this company, tour and pilot more highly, didn't just want to take our money wanted us to have a memory that will last forever even having us delay until the best moment to see everything this area has to offer just amazing if your going to do a helicopter flight choose this company you wont be disappointed.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank Richard T
Reviewed 6 October 2015

A heli tour with a snow landing is a must do on the West Coast. Mountain Helicopters offered great service and a very safe flight. We will go back next time to do the Glacier Walk

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank CamS302
Reviewed 6 October 2015

I took the 1 hour helicopter flight with a quick landing on the glacier. It was excellent. I booked the same day and since I was a single they were able to put me in with a group of 3 and it worked out perfectly. They were so nice not to exclude me from riding in front of the helicopter one way. The pilot took pictures of me on the glacier which was very nice, since I was alone. The trip was gorgeous. It seemed liked a cloudy day, but once we got to the glacier, the sky was surprisingly clear and it was warm! It was well worth the money and reasonably priced compared to the others in the area. Thank you, my fly guys, for a great flight! Wish I could do it again!

Date of experience: January 2015