“What an awesome end to the day”
Review of Hot Tubs Omarama

Hot Tubs Omarama
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Omarama
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Had a soak booked for after a walk on the hooker track, what a great place, friendly helpful staff, nothing was to much hassle, the water they supply was devine, better than the beer we had taken in. Pool temp was just right, gentle shower of rain just topped it off. We took our portable bluetooth speaker with us, just added to the relax value of the soak. Totally worth the money, would definitely visit again if passing through

All reviews
"new zealand"
in 10 reviews
"gliders"

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

The tubs are private , each with own wood fire to control the heat. You have a changing room close by. We booked on line for 5pm and saw the sun set reflecting on the hills at around 6pm. It was beautiful. You can bring your own wine to enjoy.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

It was a lovely experience to take in the mountains while soaking in a private hot tub. However, I would recommend going in the late afternoon or evening. The tubs do not have any shade over them, so when we went at 11:00am it was very sunny (even in autumn). Also I would recommend booking in advance or phoning to confirm - we booked online the day before and when we arrived at 10:55 for our 11:00 appointment we were rudely told they weren’t open yet. Then they kept confusing me with another booking, but didn’t listen when I told them my name. It made me feel like they were doing me favour!

Reviewed 18 April 2018

We visited the hot tubs at around 7pm (April) and it was dark enough already to see the beautiful night skies and the Milky Way. Very private and peaceful - felt very relaxed after staying in the tub for 1.5 hours. I was a bit anxious about getting out of the hot tubs and into the changing rooms as the air was quite cold but I was wrong - didn't feel the cold at all. The changing room was warm with the wall heater switching on automatically. The staff were friendly and welcoming and we were given a wee lantern and some cold water and plastic tumblers. Highly recommended - we would definitely come back!
We had site 6 - very private and only a few steps to the changing rooms.

1  Thank L R
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Toilets on the way are a very high standard facility. At your own screened off area - a hot tub! There you have a private dressing room about 4 steps from the tub, accessed on stepping stones. Looking over the water of the river (or is it a dam), no one there but the stars. We saw the sun down, trout rising, stars emerging behind the clouds. You could be the only people in the place (we know we weren't).

Manage the water temp comfort level to your satisfaction with cold and hot options. You can bring your own drinks. Very discrete staff called out instead of walking in to let us know our time was up (hour and a half). This is expensive at $98 for two but you know, it is so beautifully done, I think it really is worth it. Book ahead to get the time-slot preferred. Definitely recommended.