Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
Free cancellation until 06/08/21
Expedia.comUS$90
CheapTicketsUS$90
TravelocityUS$90
All reviews pleasant place tea and coffee good size kitchen facilities comfortable room microwave unit accommodation cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2020 via mobile

What makes good accommodation? Friendly and welcoming owners or managers. We were welcomed our needs accommodated,and we had a very pleasant 3 night stay. Really recommend this motel. From your bus friends.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 15 July 2020

After staying here last weekend I was more than impressed at the cleanliness of this whole complex,One of the cleanest motels I’ve stayed in. Bill was an absolute pleasure to deal with and nothing was a problem. Thank you for making us feel welcome. Will definitely be back and will be recommending to all. Thank you for having us

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2020

This motel does exactly what it describes. We had a basic but comfortable room which was spotless. The shower was good, the towels clean and good quality. Tea and coffee and milk were provide with a kettle, microwave, plates, cups etc and even insect spray. The motel is central to Murchison either walk (10 mins) or drive(2mins). We had a couple of hours each evening on the deck outside our unit playing cards, quite a pleasant place to sit and not a bad view. The price for the unit and service we received is extremely good value as well. We were here for two nights and the room was serviced for us, perfectly adequate for a short stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 14 November 2019 via mobile

Good size room for two staying a couple of nights. Very useful kitchen facilities with hot plates, electric frypan and microwave. Everything is spotless and the room very quiet and peaceful.
Pleasant walk into town which has some great shops to browse in, and a number of cafes and restaurants. All set in a beautiful location.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 12 January 2019 via mobile

DO NOT STAY HERE! We checked in after recommendation from town i-site. Checked in, the room was so small and so so so so HOT, it felt like a detention centre.

Ferocious barking dogs next door were so loud and after 30mins decided we just couldn’t spend the night there and decided to leave.

I advised the man we were not going to say because it was far from relaxing and I was pregnant - needing a comfortable place to sleep. His loud and rude response was “well you could have asked for a fan”. In the peak of summer, you would think it would have been hospitable to provide a fan for the only guests at the motel in advance? How were we to know we had to specifically ask?

Then he was even more rude and said, “you’re not getting a refund, I have to go clean the room now. you know what to do - leave the keys and go”. I said the room has not been touched and he persisted with no refund whatsoever. I was so visibly upset and left the office in tears.

The most rudest man I’ve ever come across, should not be in a customer facing role at all. If I could give a score of zero, I would.

Date of stay: January 2019