“Enjoyable but Ovrrpriced”

Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Salad bar is fresh and provides a nice variety of items, however the plates used for the salad bar are diminutive and don't have the space to mix salad. One couple ordered steaks and were very pleased with the quality and requested level of grilling. I had the duck breast which was OK, but pre-sliced a little thick in the kitchen. Wifey had the Lasagna not made in the classic style and was satisfied. I have returned for lunch the next day and had the seafood omelet which I enjoyed. Will return as I travel back to Kaitaia. Oh, yes service friendly and the icing on the cake.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Had a tasty fish and chips for lunch. Reasonably priced with friendly service. Recommended for a casual bite

1  Thank AlexTara
Reviewed 27 November 2017

I had the fish which was really nice though with the chips was poorly presented. A salad bar doesn't make it worth the money.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

My partner and I had dinner here after a long days travelling on the recommendation of our motel owner (and endorsed by several other locals). We were not disappointed; the staff were attentive, efficient and above all friendly. As we were not all that hungry my partner had two entrees rather than a main; Prawn & Avocado Cocktail plus Salmon 3 Ways while I had a Prawn Fettuccini with salad from the extensive salad bar. We were so impressed we made a booking for the following night's dinner on the spot. The following night we both enjoyed a perfect steak cooked to perfection. I will certainly be making this restaurant my "go to" next time I am in Kaitaia.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

We went to the resto to have dinner, staff who attended to us was friendly setting was average. We ordered a seafood platter and a steak. Although I was very hungry, I did not even manage to eat my small serving of seafood platter as it was tasteless and my partners steak was the same. Food taste nothing it's just like chewing a cardboard and it's quite dear for the quality of food they served. We are never going back there again whenever we will be in the area again.