“Lovely”

Ranked #14 of 48 Restaurants in Mindo
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Ecuadorean
Reviewed 24 April 2018

The food here was tasty and well prepared especially considering there was a large number of us.

The meals were delivered together and there was no long wait. The drinks which were not part of our deal, were inexpensive.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

We had an enjoyable lunch after a long drive Banos. They offered a variety including vegetarian. Take your time since each meal is prepared for each guest. We enjoyed sitting outside on the main street.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here on our last night. We both had burritos and at $5 they were a good dinner. They had some vegetables on the side in a slight curry sauce which were yummy. The burritos were very filling. Would recommend.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

What more to say? Cafe Mindo also has friendly service, comfortable outdoor seating for great people watching and affordable prices! If you are homesick for a burger, this is definitely a fine place to consider.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Basically:
Got there at 9PM, 1 person ahead of me.

I ordered fries to go because I was in a rush.I knew it would take a little while because it's a restaurant and not a fast food joint, so waiting a little while shouldn't have been so bad.

I waited. I waited. I talked to staff. Waited some more.

3 different groups ordered after me, and got their fries before me, and they were just dining in. I went to talk to staff again.

One of the groups ordered, got their fries and meal, ate it, paid, and then left.

I talked to staff again for my fries, got then them, and al together waited over an hour. Absolutely ridiculous.

Food was good though.