“Beautiful house and great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Huge backyard
Aerial view of Jobos Beach
Jobos Beach
El Pozo de Jacinto
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
yari72
miami
“Beautiful house and great location”
Reviewed 13 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Great Location...
This was truly a great place to stay. Nicely decorated, clean and well maintained. Great spacious backyard, Loved the hammock!! Close to restaurants. We will certainly go back!

14 Sep 2018
Thanks for staying at our house! Hope to see you soon!
BennyP127
“Home away from Home”
Reviewed 8 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We decided to rent this house to celebrate our anniversary. We arrive at night at the house. It was not until the morning that we could appreciate the beauty of this place. The house is very spacious, clean and very fresh, it was not necessary to put the AC.It is fully equipped and has everything I needed...I loved to listen to the "COQUI" at night and the birds in the morning. It is close to everything, beaches, restaurants, and bakeries. My husband and I were able to enjoy the beaches, good for surfing and snorkeling. Yasmin was an excellent hostess and the booking process was very easy. I definitely recommend this house. We would love to return!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
9 Aug 2018
Thank you so much for staying with us!! I am glad you enjoyed the house and the surrounding areas. We hope that you guys come back again soon.
erikasant...
New Bedford, Massachusetts
“Lovely Home”
Reviewed 20 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I rented this wonderful house twice already and I highly recommend it!! It close to the beach and it’s in nice,quite and safe neighborhood . It has a big yard that my kids enjoyed playing in .My favorite is the hammock I would lay on it in morning and listen to the birds singing.The owner and Leslie are great and helpful.I love this house and would definitely rent again.

21 Jul 2018
Erika and her family have stayed with us twice already and it is always a pleasure! They are courteous and are aware and cognizant of the rules. They are very clean and communicating with them is always easy. Will definitely host them again!!
Jake B
“Beautiful home perfect for big families”
Reviewed 6 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This house has games internet and a more activities for family and friends to enjoy. Each room has its own air condition which was amazing. Owner and property manager make life so easy for you to enjoy your time here. The location is a short drive from anything you want. Can't wait to stay here again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 Apr 2018
Thank you Jake! We enjoyed having your group! And we hope that you guys come back soon! You guys were great!!
Davnny R
“Best place ever!”
Reviewed 16 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This house was so incredible. More than happy with all the amenities that offer this place. Honestly was so clean, beautiful and peaceful. If you really want to escape and have a excellent getaway, believe me this is your best option.

16 Jun 2017
Thanks Davnny, you were an awesome guest as well. Hope to see you again soon!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing