“Highly Recommended”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Nice BBQ
One of my students drew me. English is my second language, I can't say 'Focus'!
We accept all major credit cards!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mariaisab...
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My family and I truly enjoyed our stay in Casa Vista Verde in Isabela. The house is spacious and fully equipped. We enjoyed Isabela beaches located only a few minutes away in car ride. The house has a ping pong table, pool table, and a fuss table, which provided for fun activities for my teenage children. I highly recommend this vacation rental if planning to visit the west coast of Puerto Rico.

21 Apr 2017
Doña Maria, thanks for your kind review!
Hope to have you back anytime. We highly recommend you to the whole vacation rental communnity.
De corazón, gracias.
Sheila D
“OMG! Five Starts for sure!”
Reviewed 31 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This is an amazing casa to vacation! We stayed, my older sister and my new born baby niece for the whole spring break week and we had a great time! They have everything!

They even have a nice crib/playpen. When it rained, we played pool and ping pong. I don’t know much about foosball, but they have that too. Casa Vista Verde is very well located, close to Villa Pesquera Beach and central to No. 2 road that takes you everywhere. It was nice that there is a Walmart not too far from a 24 hour Walgreens, especially with the baby. Very close to Casa Vista Verde there is a big grocery store called “Econo”, that has all you need plus BBQ charcoal (nice BBQ grill in the yard, by the way). We went to Arecibo to see 3 important places that were very cool, the Christopher Columbus monument, also the biggest radio scope in the world and the Camuy deep caves, just in one day about 35 minutes’ drive. The property manager was very, very helpful all the time we stayed. He said last guest left a few “Medalla” beer cans and let me have them (sis can’t drink as baby …) There is a nice pond ideal for my niece in Villa Pesquera and smaller kids. I love Isabela’s Casa Vista Verde, and want to come back for a longer time.

2 Apr 2017
Dear Sheila!
Thanks for your nice review! I'm happy that you enjoyed Casa Vista Verde and the Medalla beers left by the prior guest! LOL
Please come back soon and let your friends now about our Casa!
You are family now!
Casa Vista Verde
Dream House & Vacation Paradise
Luz J
“The best vacation ever”
Reviewed 23 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I stayed with my family for one week in this beautiful house. This house have everything you and your family need to enjoy a great vacation time. The neighborhood is quite. The beach, restaurants and stores are near the house by driving short distances. You will not regret. Randy costumer service is incomparable. No only he receive you he will be there for you at any time.

2 Mar 2017
You are the kind of guest all host would dream of!
Thanks for your nice review!
Please come back!
Reviewed 29 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

23 Jan 2017
Thanks!

Please come back soon!

Jose R. Diaz
Liz R
“The best vacation house I have ever been to.”
Reviewed 23 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Super clean, quiet neighborhood, it has everything you need and more! We had the best vacation time in this house! We will definitely be back soon! The property manager, Mr. Randy, was very attentive, kind and hospitable.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Aug 2016
Hola Liz!
Your kind words mean a lot to me! Your crew is always welcome to Casa Vista Verde! Mi casa es su casa!
Jose
Dream House & Vacation Paradise!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;