“Thanks”

Price range: US$12 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Our one-of-a-kind Canadian themed sports bar & grill has an extensive menu of appetizers, entrees, drinks and amazing specials every night of the week. We promise, when you come to The Canadian Brewhouse, you'll instantly feel at home, because our house is your house!
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Our order wasn't perfect so they gave us a ten dollar gift card for next time. Will be back for sure.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (189)

Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

We had ordered dinner and the sauces didn’t arrive. Unfortunately the sauces were what made the meal or I would not have made a complaint. I let skip know, Canadian brew house contacted me a few days later in regards to my dissatisfaction and instantly made sure I was looked after by giving me a gift card. Very appreciative for them listening. Thank you very much CBH I’ve always been satisfied with your food and a definite satisfaction with your customer service!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 13 February 2021 via mobile

There was a slight mix up with the order, but, Brewhouse went above and beyond for solving the issue.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

Kyla at the spruce Grove location is amazing! Thanks for the help! They helped us with a refund after not receiving an item !

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

Almost always good food, even when there is an issue at a location they go above and beyond to make it right! Thanks for a wonderful experience

Date of visit: December 2020