Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Wine at it’s best

Scott makes you feel at home. I did the wine tasting best $5 I spent in Natchez. Wines were very... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
ronnaj204
Wylie, Texas
via mobile
Best Muscadine Wine Ever!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely love the wine and the superb hospitality. It is our annual event when visiting Natchez... read more

Reviewed 21 March 2023
CGordie
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2005

Good tour with personal service from the owner. Be careful travelling there. You have to go through a rough area of town to get there.

8  Thank Voyager15790
Reviewed 3 April 2005

This is the place! Muscadines are native to the US and are a great source of antioxidants, they are also great tasting. We trie the wines, jam, syrup and tablets. All products were wonderful.

7  Thank Companion10819
Reviewed 16 March 2004

I was in town for a family reunion and a family member suggested that we visit the winery. I've been ordering wine every since. They have some of the best tasting wine I've ever had. Love that Blue Bayou. When I serve Old South Wine thy always ask "where did you get this from".
Old South Winery gets two thumbs up from me.

10  Thank LoveTravel25937
Reviewed 11 June 2003

I went to the Winery and tasted all the wines that they made. They also give you a mini tour of the establishment and its history. Not only was the staff, actually the family who owns it, very friendly, but the wine different types of wine they offered was very good, I loved everyone of them!! (especially the Miss Scarlet).

9  Thank RosalindaL2
A Tripadvisor Member
Reviewed 8 December 2001

My wife and I are from Calif. and were on a ten day road trip. We drove into Natchez, Miss. and saw the Old Southern Wnery sign. We stopped and had a great time.
It is a small winery that makes their wine from the Muscadine Grape. They make 10-12 types all are very good. The owners will take you on tour, free wine tasting, great stories, very nice people. It is worth your time to stop.

20  Thank A Tripadvisor Member