All reviews creekside cabin the kitchen mount rainier hot tub vista yard longmire hike snow campfire deck beds
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I proposed to my wife at the Creekside 5 years ago and we came back for our 5th wedding anniversary. The cabin is perfect for a quiet getaway. The cabin was clean, the bed was comfy, the free standing gas stove was cozy and the hot tub was icing on the cake!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charles R
Reviewed 12 March 2018

In 2013 my husband and I rented a cabin in Ashford for our honeymoon. We loved it. In January of 2018 we rented from Betsy and discovered to our surprise that it was the same cabin but now owned by Betsy and renamed. We were surprised and delighted. The cozy touches that Betsy added made a great place even better. We loved our time there. Everything we needed was there and it was only a couple minutes drive to the entry gates for Mt. Rainier. We'll probably be back for thirds soon.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2018

There was a little hiccup as the hot tub was not available for our stay. Betsy called us in route to explain what happened and provided us with an altenate cabin. The new cabin was close as to not impact our drive and was just as nice. The stay was amazing, comfortable, and very clean. The hot tub was very nice. I am partial to the Creekside cabin but the Big Creek cabin is just as nice. A great stay and I would recommend it to everyone.

Room Tip: These are cabin and I would recommend either the Creekside or Big Creek cabins. Both are amazing.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 February 2018

During the dreary days of mid December here in the Pacific Northwest we decided to hole up in at the foot of Mt Rainier for a long weekend. We were two couples and brought along a ridiculous amount of food and wine, and were pleasantly surprised at how well-stocked the kitchen is. Everything you would ever need for staying in and cooking your own meals is available and of good quality. There is a Franklin stove that was a joy to use to keep warm, a hot tub, an outdoor fire pit, and a shed stocked with firewood. The beds were cozy and comfortable. It was the perfect retreat from the holiday madness of the city. Even better, the weather actually turned out to be spectacular, and we were thrilled be able to hike in the snow in the crisp air and glorious views of Mount Rainier. (It's about a 25 minute drive to Longmire Ranger Station). I'm almost reluctant to post this review because we are already planning to return next year!

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 7 December 2017

My husband and two kids stayed at the Creekside cabin for Thanksgiving. It was such a pleasant stay. The cabin was very welcoming, nice and clean! the sound of the river was so peaceful and relaxing while we were in the hot tub sipping on a glass of wine! I completely agree with the well stocked pantry! no need to bring plates, kitchen utensils, baking pans! they have it all and more than we even expected! we are definitely going to stay there again soon! my 5 year old son was so sad to leave! we also went to play with snow at Paradise which is not far from the cabin! you will not regret your money well spend at Betsy's Cabins!

Room Tip: creekside cabin is fantastic
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family