Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews junior suite overlooking the marina excellent breakfast lovely hotel beautiful room breakfast room is squeezed orange juice room facing traditional hotel comfortable bed spent two nights ideal location large bathroom private parking public areas love this hotel bars and restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2022

We have just returned from a lovely 2 night stay at this delightful hotel directly opposite the marina in the lovely town of Denia, we had a room on the third floor overlooking the marina which was large and very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was also very nice, whilst we were there we had the set 3 course lunch one afternoon which again was superb and excellent value.

Thanks again we will be back

Room tip: Room 305 great
Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 3 June 2022 via mobile

Absolutely love this hotel, location and staff. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and immaculately clean. The breakfast room is so relaxing, with friendly, helpful staff. The choices are ample. The restaurant on the main level, again friendly, helpful staff. The food is excellent. Everyone you come into contact with, makes it their life’s worth to ensure you have an enjoyable stay. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2022 via mobile

Planning my trip to Quique Dacosta in Denia I was doing a booking request via the hotel website. Their response email was pleasant and informed me that they had a beautiful room available for me. They have a very messy email format hence it ended up in my spam email, but still I responded back within around two hours. When I called the hotel to confirm my booking and secure it with my credit card the receptionist told me that the room was sold to someone else. (I do assume that this hotel is a very nice one, but watch out and do ensure not to be trapped in the same unpleasant experience as I did.)

Room tip: Your booking is not accepted before you have confirmed your credit card info. Their email will probably end up in your spam folder.
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2022

We visited the Pousada de la Mar in Denia last week and were delighted to find a beautiful suite.on the corner of the building. Room 301. Great views over the port. Lovely hotel and excellent breakfast. Very comfortable bed and great situation. Charming.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 1 February 2022

The hotel is well located by the marina and if you get a room (306 upwards) which overlooks the sea, it is truly wonderful. Rooms are light, airy and spacious. Mine (306) was a corner room with fabulous views. Large bathroom and all very clean.

Lounge and public areas were very comfortable. Breakfast was good offering hot and cold items as well as a cereal section.

Two members of staff really made the stay exceptional: Marlene in the breakfast room and Paco on reception. Both were extremely friend, professional and very helpful. Definitely true assets for the hotel! Thank you both for making the stay wonderful.

Date of stay: January 2022