“Delicious Pizza”

Crusty's Pizza Camp Verde
Ranked #5 of 49 Restaurants in Camp Verde
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We travel thru this small town a couple times a year, stay at the same Comfort Inn Hotel, and always look forward to eating pizza and salad at Crusty's, a small local joint. The salad is simple , but always fresh and tasty. And the pizzas are delicious, tasty pizza dough cooked just right with good toppings and tasty cheeses. We always order a medium pepperoni and one crusty's pizza (loaded with delicious toppings).

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We came here because it is a "nostalgia" place for my daughter and it was her birthday weekend! If you asked me if it is the "best" pizza- I would honestly have to say no. However - it was served hot and fresh and aside from pretty thick crust, it was tasty.

However - the antipasto salad was DELICIOUS and served with a cheesy garlic bread which I would eat instead of the pizza. It was hot and fresh and excellent.

The place was extremely busy with only one server - I believe someone called out sick. She was running around doing her best to get everyone served but it wasn't quick in and out. Every seat was taken and you can tell this is a favorite among the locals and the teens. Great lunch specials.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Often I love a place the first time and then hate it the second - not the case here! We visited just passing through last fall and loved it. Went on purpose this time because of the great food the first time. Pizza was great and didn't have to wait forever for it, in spite of a nearly full dining area at 1 in the afternoon on a Monday. Local firefighters were there as well, which is a good indication of good food and good prices to me. Just wish the specials would be listed in a better location, since we ordered at the table and literally never saw the 2 pizza special until I was paying, as it's under the glass at the register. That's my only complaint/suggestion though!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

It was standing room only.I planned on getting to go anyway.The pizza was good but on greasy side and Crusty was the word.Small slices lots of crust but only $1.20 a slice.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

We stop here when we are on our way to or from heading out of town. We often head to Sedona or Flagstaff and include in our plan to stop here for lunch or dinner. It is seriously the best pizza! The best crust! We love it! I have teenagers and they hands down agree! It is well worth taking the small detour if not in Camp Verde for anything else and stop to eat. Mmmm heading to Sedona next week and already talked with the fam about eating here on the way home. Do yourself a favor and try it!