6,867 results
All reviews north tower food court prime meridian phillips arena centennial park georgia dome valet parking ferris wheel college football hall of fame within walking distance room service coca cola per day very nice hotel the room was nice enjoyed my stay cnn
Reviewed 2 May 2018

The service was fine, room service excellent, room clean and functional; only issue was the teens who had taken over the hotel for a convention and the lack of security or enforcement of privacy and level of noise.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

An excellent hotel that has great services. The parking was very good . The housekeeping services was very good. In addition, the location of the hotel was very good as it relates to the various sites to see. The hotel was near the park and you could walk from the hotel to the park.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

The hotel is located within walking distance of all kinds of sites, eateries and venues. The staff is great, and the hotel is beautiful. Our room was clean and comfortable. An excellent place to stay while in Atlanta.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed here to attend a concert at the Philips Arena. It was the perfect location for that because you can walk right into the Arena through the CNN Center. What I didn't particularly care for was when the concert was over, the CNN Center was closed and we had to walk outside in the crowd to get back into the hotel. Not a big deal, just a little inconvenient and took us much longer to get back inside (in the cold) than it should have.

I love that you are right in the CNN Center. You can take tours and dine without having to leave the hotel. It's within walking distance to the Aquarium, the Coca-Cola Museum, Skyview Atlanta, the Children's Museum. So much to do without needing a vehicle. The Mercedes Benz Stadium is close by.

The hotel is huge. The rooms are clean and modern and it is well maintained. I had a room with a balcony overlooking CNN...fantastic view! Because the hotel is so large, there is a high volume of guests getting on the elevators so at times it could be a wait. There are restaurants, business center, and a convenience store.

The only issue I had was the parking, both the cost and my vehicle came back smelling of smoke several times. $45 per night! + tips. So for a two night stay, I paid $100 just to park. That would be the only thing that is a turnoff for me, but if I was ever in the area to attend another event at the Philips Arena, I have to say I would probably stay here again. However, I do think that $45 is way too much for parking.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2018

This was my first time staying at the hotel and I couldn't be happier. The staff was friendly and the room was very comfortable. I stayed here for eight days as I was conducting business at the Georgia World Congress Center. Having the hotel attached to the GWCC was a huge bonus. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Atlanta. I will be back.